Partners

(The picture above is what your partner looks like. Yes it is a traci in the game, that will be explained.)

No One's POV

On the streets of Detroit self driving cars flew a few inches off the ground as they sent their owners to their destination. A few people were walking on the sidewalks as a few androids followed their owners as others stood in a waiting section as their owners were shopping or eating. In the crowd of people there was a man with (H/C), (E/C), and (S/C) as he was 6,1 tall. He was eating a breakfast burrito as he was trying to get to his job on time. He soon eventually made it to Detroit's best police department. When he walked a woman greeted him, "Hello sir. What do you need?" The man put his hands on the counter, "I'm here about the job." The woman started typing on her computer, "What is your name?" "(F/N) (L/N)." The woman typed a bit more until she pointed to her right which led to the actual police department, "The chief will see you." "Thank you." (Y/N) walked into the other room that had all of the officers and detectives roaming around while they worked. 

The first thing that he saw was the android janitor as androids were new and have been out for nearly six months. They were mainly used as babysitters, janitors, a few receptionists, care givers for the old, and maids or butlers. The other was an old man wearing a brown coat who was asleep in his chair with his head rested on his desk. He smelled of  booze and seemed like someone who was brought here in the back of a police car instead of the front. (Y/N) saw the name tag on the desk that said [Hank] as he headed to the chief's office. (Y/N) entered to close the door behind him for the chief to signal to one of the chairs, "Take a seat." 

(Y/N) sat down as the chief didn't make eye contact as he pulled out a folder to open it, "So you were the best in your class and nearly perfect scores across the board." He then closed the folder to lean back in his chair, "Do you think that you were the best in your class?" "No sir." The chief moved his chair a little as he spoke to himself, "That's a first." He then spoke in a normal tone again, "Do you think that you can handle working as a police officer here? In this city?" "I believe so sir." The chief stared at him for a few seconds until he pointed at a desk in the department, "That's your desk. You'll be emailed your route or case when it's time." (Y/N) looked confused, "That's it? No credentials, not why I want to be a cop?" "The more your here you will realize that nobody gives a damn. Now get out of my office." 

(Y/N) was surprised a little, but got up and left his office to head to his desk. He decorated his desk with a few pictures of his mom, dad, little sister, and older brother, a bobble head, and a stress ball. He was sitting in his chair to start up his computer while taking a breathe and exhaling it as he was now apart of the police force. It took a while but he got his first task for it to be to go arrest a homeless drunk roaming the streets and disturbing people. (Y/N) sighed as he started to leave, "Have to climb the ranks I guess."

2 Months Later

(Y/N) was laying back in his chair as he kept throwing his stress ball up to catch it as it fell. His desk phone then rang so he answered it for it to be the chief, "Get in here." (Y/N) set the phone down, "What did I do?" (Y/N) got up and walked into the chief's office to sit in a chair, "What is it?" The chief put his hands together as he put them on his desk, "You know about how androids are becoming more popular and different models are being made for different jobs." "Yes I do." "Well the people at Cyberlife have designed an android for policemen duties." (Y/N) looked at him in disbelief, "Your shitting me?" "No." "Why are you telling me this?" (Y/N) asked knowing the answer to the question already. "Well this android is one of a few prototypes and needs to be partnered with somebody." "Why me?" "You are the newest one here. The android will follow you in the different police situations and how your jobs get harder. Her memories will be uploaded to cyberlife so that they can make more and better police androids. When she is damaged or you want to get rid of her after seven months she is gone." (Y/N) thought for a minute knowing that he had no say in this, "Fine. Where is she?" "She will arrive in a week. One more thing you might want to know is that some of the prototype designs are recycled from other jobs. Yours was built to be a traci, but was randomly picked for this. Now get out." (Y/N) left to head towards his desk, but was stopped by Hank grunting from a hangover, "What was that?" "I'm getting stuck with an android partner." Hank started to laugh as he slapped his desk, "If I got stuck with an android I'd shoot myself!" (Y/N) ignored him as he walked to his desk and sat down to start squeezing his stress ball.