Chapter 23

Y/n pov:
As I continue making breakfast I hear mattia walk down. He comes up to me and hugs me from behind kisses the back of my head.

"Good morning love" he whispers in my ear as I smile. "Morning, do you want me to make you something?" I ask

"No it's fine you should be resting" he says

"You know I don't like to feel useless" I tell him

"You already are" jenna says from across the kitchen.
Mattia looks her way and gives her a death stare. "Watch it jenna, you May have my kid but that doesn't mean I won't hesitate to kill you" he says and I smirk at her.

"Mattia I have a doctors appointment today to see the gender and you should come" jenna says. She looks at me and I start to frown.

"Sure I'll go whatever" he says to her and then looking back at me.

I walk out of the kitchen with my plate of breakfast mattia follows me.

"What's wrong babe" he asks.

"Nothing im just really tired" I lie.

"Ok well I'll let you rest if you need anything just call me ok?" He says kissing my forehead.

I eat my breakfast and I hear mattia and jenna leave.

-an hour later-

"KAIRI?" I shout from my room. "What's up" he says as he comes running up the stairs.

"Can you please take me to the hospital i have an chemo today" I say.

"Of course come on." He says as he puts his hand around me. (AS FRIENDS, cause yall are gonna attack me I swear)

We arrive at the hospital. And I check in. (Alright so idk how stuff like that works so I'm just gonna kinda make it up, but if you do know how these things work then please comment)

I was sitting in chemo and Kairi was sitting next to me trying to distract me. He was talking but I didn't hear a word I was too deep in my thoughts.

Why her of all people jenna. He could give Mattia a kid and after chemo I was never going to be able to have the family he wants. Will that be the reason he leaves me?

"Y/N" I snap out of my thoughts as I hear kairi shout my name I look up at him and I widen my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asks

I bursts into tears and I he takes my hand and hugs me lightly.

"Hey hey, it's ok your ok" he says comforting me. "No Kairi, I lost him."I sob in his shoulder.

"What are you talking about?" He asks. "Mattia, I lost him-" I paused as he cuts me off. "No you didnt that's crazy he loves you with all his heart he's never been this crazy over anyone or anything"

"Jenna is gonna have his kid, I won't ever have his kid after this stupid chemo I won't be able to have kids and you know that" I say crying.

"So what? You have his heart, I know mattia and that's never gonna change" he says smiling.

"Kairi, thank you" I say smiling.

-back at the house-

Kairi parks the car in the drive way and helps me down the car. I walk in the house slowly. I start to walk up to my room until I see what I was most afraid of.

I lost my balance and kairi caught me he looked in the direction I was and he sees what I saw.

Jenna had her arms around Mattia. And he was kissing her.