♤3♤

You walked along side Luna towards the schoolhouse that housed a few characters and even taught the younger ones around Playandia.

It was a common problem a few Ocs or characters would get caught in the game whenever an active Player started it up.

Running toward the back, you pushed a window open, allowing you and the Oc behind you access into the building as the doors were locked whenever it started.

Luna was silent and watching the halls carefully.

A quiet echoing of the ruler was heard.

You were safe for now.

Giving a nod to Luna, you ran forward toward the offices.
They were always the first go-to as the Active Players could not access it until "winning " the game.

Throwing the door open to the Principles' office, you relaxed seeing the sight of two other Ocs.

Christopher relaxed, "Thank goodness.."

The sibling gave their thanks as you led them out.

Luna nodded greeting to the two when you brought them back into the halls, " The one playing left. We're safe."

"Alright.. Thank you Luna." You thanked her, feeling relieved that you didn't have to sneak out as well.

Both Ocs behind you were students if you could recall correctly, "What were you two doing in here? School is out." You questioned.

The younger Oc, May, walked forward looking ashamed, "I- it was my fault. I wanted to ask the Principle a few question, b-but the game started a-and we were stuck," she stammered, trying her best not to cry all the while.

Her brother rolled his eyes, but didn't change anything.

You sighed, "Well be careful next time..."

They nodded and began to walk for the now un-locked exit.

Luna had begun to follow when Andrew turned the corner.

He looked like he had a head ache, "There you all are. Ya know whenever you're running around it throws me off terribly."

You smiled a bit, "Sorry about that.."

Baldi waved away your apology, "It's fine as long as the two are safe.." he glanced over and waved to Luna, who merely nodded again.

"Anyway, I have the paper the Gameboy needed by the way." He added

You perked up.

Cosmo had mentioned a few days ago that the math teacher had a paper he needed.

"I can give it to you since you're here." He waved for you to follow as he walked toward his office.

You followed him into the familiar office as he began looking through a few books for it, "I set it in one of these books for safe keeping."

You waited patiently when the sound of a book dropping sounded.

Baldi had given a pained noise and was holding his head.

"Baldi..?! Are you ok?!"

"F - fine..!" The teacher grumbled and slammed his back into the wall.

He wasn't fine.

You stepped forward to help, but froze when his shaking had stopped.

"Andrew..?"

He looked at you through his arms.

Panic shot through you when red eyes watched you instead of his usual black.

Slowly backing away, you stared in shock and fear as your friend stood up again, holding his ruler with a look of murder in his eyes.

That wasn't Baldi.

That was a crazy psychopath of a teacher.