☆13☆

You marched outside, determined to end this once and for all.

Glitch had given you only the rest of the day to prepare for this battle.

We need to make it count.

Whistling at the sky, a red dragon-like bird flew down, eyes narrowed.

The Feathergon looked ready for an order.

"Eagle, round up any Ocs and Players you find. Bring them here.. This needs to work.."

The hawk-sized dragon nodded and flew off, screeching and gathering its pack, flying off in several directions.

You walked to the center of the town, a few ocs already there.

An Endermen stood very confused besides a Player, "What's going on?" He spoke through his bandanna.

"War. You can take off that mask Elianore.. You won't need it for this."

Ocs and Players around began to look worried as whispers broke out.

"Where's the Gameboy?"

"Why do they have his coat?"

"Who are we fighting?"

"What about the corrupted?"

You closed your eyes. You had to tell them.

"The Gameboy is dead..." your voice broke a bit as you tried to stop fresh tears from coming again, "He-.. He won't be re-spawning.."

Shocked silence sliced the air.

Luna was among them, face paler than usual, "Dead..?"

You softly nodded, several cries of fear and rage breaking out.

The player besides Elianore held his hand trying to calm him. Luna looked furious as well.

Others began telling new arrivals the news and a loud outbreak of talk began, several emotions crackling like electricity.

You winced as questions flew at you.

"WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN?!"

"Are we all going to die!?"

"Y/n what are we goin' ta do?! "

"We'll all get corrupted!"

"PLEASE CALM DOWN!" You yelled, causing everyone to silence.

You hesitated, taking another breath, "We're going to fight. Your friend's and maybe even family is in danger if Glitch gets a hold of them. We have to stick together and defend this place! We need to defend our home! "

Several looked uneasy, but nods rippled through the growing crowd.

"D-death may happen.. I can't promise safety for us all, but we can't give up and let him win.. If we give up now, freedom will be lost! Players and Ocs dead, forgotten or enslaved, Game Characters never having a thought by themselves... That's not life! That's just a game nobody wants to play except one." Your voice was growing stronger as you spoke, head high, " We can't leave our friends to suffer under the rule of a careless and cruel leader!"

A few cheers rose, faces around looking nervous, engaged, determined..

Even a few weapons had been brought out.

A smile slowly formed on your face. These were your people and they were ready to help defend the place you and many others called home.

"We don't have much time now, but we have to plan and prepare! FOR PLAYANDIA!!

"FOR PLAYANDIA!!"

For Cosmo..

Cheers and determined faces appeared as friends and new allies nodded and began to encourage each other.

Watch out Glitch. We're coming for you now.

~~~~~~~~~
Credit

Feathergons is a fanmade species created by talongamer2

Elianore is an Oc staring in a book called, "Eyes of Violet" by hyenagal!

Go check these two out!!

Thanks for being a part of this story!