><18 ><

Screams and attacks met your sights when you left the office.
Circuit Central was now a blood pit of fighters.

People were falling back; Your people were falling back.

NO..! NOT YET!!

You ran as fast as you could, charging the arm and firing it at every close game character you could.

Their eyes returned to themselves.

"NO! NONONO! AFTER Y/N NOW! " Glitch screamed orders through other characters now, but the freed ones moved back from their opponents and charged the other corrupted.

The tides of battle were changing!

But it wasn't over yet..

Several charged toward you, Guns and weapons pointed in your direction.

Bracing impact, you closed your eyes again.

But nothing came..

Alyssa had brought the rest to help you. 

Ocs and Players attacked their friends, eyes determined or corrupted.

"GO Y/N!" 

"WE HAVE THIS!"

You ran forward toward the Platform.

Glitch snarled from above, "You just don't quit! Fine! You want a fight!? YOU'LL GET ONE!"

He jumped down, his own sword appearing in his hands, his face much like the ones he had in his control, in-human and distorted.

You had dropped your sword after the Oc fell unconscious in effort to get to his office, but that didn't matter now.

Cosmo's glove began to glow.

Glitch's eyes looked over the glove, his grin wide on his face, "DARING AREN'T WE?"

A strength filled you again, the arm seemed to move by itself now.

C-cosmo..!?

It flashed in response to you, your heart swelling up.

A yell brought you from your joy as Glitch ran forward, swinging the sword.

The weapon bounced off the metal arm.

You yelped when the arm moved you aside to dodge another swing. Your leg stung from earlier, causing you to stumble a bit.

This thing has a mind of its own! You thought in slight panic, but you pulled yourself up.

You glared now, prepared to fight this time.

You and Glitch flew forward to each other, the arm firing attacks his way, but Glitch used the sword to deflect them, "Arm or not, I'LL TAKE MY RIGHTFUL PLACE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER!" He roared, no longer gleeful at the fight. 

Firing again, he wasn't so lucky to dodge it.

He screamed as he hit leg vanished, "NO!" Glitch moved forward, his sword hitting your shoulder that held the glove.

Screaming in pain, you clutched it, watching as the his hand slammed into you, pushing you off the platform.

You yelled in panic, grabbing the ledge in pain, your shoulder screaming for you to release it.

Glitch gave a mad laughter, standing over you and kicking one hand off, leaving you to dangle with only one arm.

"What a funny way to end a fight! I have enjoyed this time, and now?"

He hopped onto your last hand, sending pain through you, your grip was fading quickly.

"You're a monster!" You yelled in rage, your teeth gritted in pain.

" Oh I know I am." he sneered, "And now, You're dead!"

He hopped again, smashing your hand and causing you to release the ledge.

The glove flew up, firing again and hitting Glitch.

He shrieked and fell over the edge as well.

You both fell to the ground below, Glitch had a large hole in his chest, but that didn't stop him as he reached out to grab you, glitching violently.

You hit the ground with a sickeningly crunch, you felt as though you had broken your back.

Glitch had landed not far away, his head at an unnatural angle, but he pushed himself up, his grin on his face.

" Y̷̪̎̾ő̸̩̃ṵ̷͚̓'̷̹̣̐r̶̙͎̓ẻ̴̝͝ ̸̝̇̋g̴͓͎̑̑o̵̭͗n̵̻̽̑ṇ̷͛à̴̤ ̴̣̈h̸̠̳̔a̶̠̾v̷̛͕̬͛e̵̲͑̾ ̵̳͊ẗ̴̝̠ő̸͇͝ ̵̨͑͌t̸͇͋r̴̫̊̋͜ŷ̵̮͌ ̶̯̺͗̅h̴̭̭̚ą̷͈́͋ȓ̵̮́d̵̻̂̓e̴͚͆r̵͖̿̂ ̶̩͓͘ț̷͒̓h̵̦͌ͅȁ̸̧n̵̢̆͜͠ ̷͔̉T̶̠̚͝Ȟ̷̩̆A̴̡͍͊T̴̗̑͊"

The Gameboy's metal arm charged again, taking aim on its own, a voice emitting from it, "No. Not this time. I will not be a fool and show mercy!"

"Cosmo!" Your voice cracked, as it fired.

He shrieked again, sending chills down your spine as he vanished.

The sea of game characters had suddenly froze as one force, several dropping, unconscious or deactivated.

Cheers broke out around you, several of the ocs that had tried to change sides began running, but to no avail as the others gave chase. A few fell at the hands of others, giving cries of victory.

The dragon above was loosing consciousness above you, the platform began to fall as the talons released the ropes holding it.

You yelled in fear, bracing to be crushed, but something had grabbed you.

A Charizard had grabbed you, heading back to the awakening game characters.

You hugged the mechanical arm, eyes closed as you were released, landing softly from the Pokémon's arm and into the arms of Tucker.

Cheers erupted around, several began hugging you tightly.

You smiled softly.

Thank you Cosmo...

You fell unconscious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap that was a long battle, but it had to be done! Hope you guys enjoyed it!!

But we're not done quite yet!