><9><

פM̶e̷l̶o̵d̷y̵¤×

She paled as Y/n watched her carefully.

They might catch on..!

Pffft let them try... You are far smarter than they are. I believe in you Melody.. They are causing this and will lead you into another attack. Did you see how when Sans attacked they were instantly there?

You're right..

Melody looked at the Admin nervously. If she wasn't careful they could turn another game character on her..!

We need to get rid of them dear.. Then the attacks will stop. Glitch purred.

He had told Melody to call him Glitch before... The attack.

"You're sure you're ok?" Y/n questioned, looking suddenly stern as they walked toward the City again.

See? Merely walking in circles... Can't make up their mind.

He had a point.. They had just left the city and now they were going back?

"I'm very sure I'm fine." Melody responded, feeling a bit more confident.  I won't let their mind games and questions stop us!

Yes... That's my Melody...

Silence fell between the Admin and Player, their feet walking toward the same place.

I have an idea, but you'll need to be convincing... Glitch spoke finally, startling Melody a bit.

What is it?

Tell them you saw the Gameboy and move toward Shopping District.

The Shopping District?

Just do it for me.

Taking a deep breath, Melody gasped and paused, "I think I saw him..!"

"Where?" Y/n asked, looking around with sharp eyes.

"Toward the Shopping District over there..!" She nodded, moving toward there.

A confused look passed on their face as they silently followed. 

I've never been there! What if they know?

Just say that bone head brought you there.

Sans isn't a bone head..!

Yes yes, I merely meant since he is a skeleton, just focus.

Slightly doubting a bit, she kept moving forward nervously. Occasionally glancing toward the person beside her, Melody took a small lead, having absolutely no idea what she was doing.

There! There's a large plant over there.

Looking over, a large red and white spotted plant could be seen.
It looked... familiar in a way, but she walked towards it, the plant growing in size as they approuched.

"Melody!" A sudden hiss sounded as Y/n stopped, their eyes on the plant.

"W-what?"

"Don't move." They pulled her back a bit, looking worried.

"What is it..?"

"Piranha plant." They responded, not tearing their eyes off the large carnivorous plant.

The dots connected for Melody.
Were you planning to kill them?!

No no no! Of course not, but that would have been an added bonus... I want that plant to distract them while we go find the Gameboy.

But they were taking us there!

No my dear, Together they are stronger and we need to stop the leader to save the others.

She gave a shaky exhale.

But how?

A sinister chuckled sounded, sending shivers down her spine.

Just leave that to me my sweet.. I will not harm them.

A green light flickered under the booth, causing Melody to flinch as the plant suddenly flew forward, jaws wide to bite them.

"MELODY!" Y/n yelled, pushing her aside to dodge the plant, its jaws closing where they had been not long before.

The admin stood up now, looking for anything to stop the plant, their focus no longer on thr Player.

NOW! RUN!

She got up, making sure Y/n had their back to her before running back toward the city, heart in her throat.

Now she was on her way to help free the rest.

We have to stop the Gameboy!