Error's Day 3

Nightmare
Death/Reaper
Horror
Killer
Dust
BLACK
*Red
Cross
*Chara*
ErRoR
Ink
Dream
BLUE
Me

No pov~

You clutch your new blanket, hiding yourself under it. You choke out another sob trying your best to breathe. Why couldn't you breathe? You shake under your blankets as you try to control your breathing, but you are unable to.

You don't remember what caused the panic attack, but here you are. You aren't totally convinced that the past few days with Killer, Dust, Error, Nightmare, and the rest wasn't just wishful thinking and a dream of yours as you stay trapped in the dark void.

You jolt horribly as you feel something touch your shoulder. You whip your head to the side, the blanket falling off your head as you do, only to be met with Error's concerned face. He seems to be glitching more than normal, and has a look of pain beneath his worried front. You don't think, you just leap into his arms, hugging him tightly as you sob.

Error tenses as your small arms wrap around his form. He could feel himself want to crash, but for the first time he manages to push through that feeling. There is a child in need of comfort practically begging him, specifically to help them. So, cautiously, Error wraps his arms around you small, shaking form and rubs your back soothingly.

"Ple-ase, p-please, pl-ease t-tell me this is r-eal. Please, p-p-please, ple-ase, let this be m-more than just another d-d-dream in that h-horrible place!" You sob out in Error's chest. Error blinks and sighs, patting your back. "It'S oKaY. It'S rEaL." Error whispers, holding you more securely. Stars, this was breaking his heart. What could have done this to such a sweet kid like you?

----------------

You shakily sit up straight, still in Error's arms as you manage to calm yourself. "S-Sorry... I- ... Sorry." You mummer. Error sighs as he scoots to the headrest of your bed, still holding you loosely. "Do YoU wAnT tO hEaR a StOrY?" You look up at Error, rubbing your eyes of stray tears. "Wh-at kind of story?" Error smiles slightly. "HoW aBoUt HoW i MeT yOuR dAd?" You nod, quite interested in the story.

########################

Error smirks as he looks over the crumbling universe before him. Another glitch taken care of.

As Error takes in the destruction, the sound of liquid being splattered can be heard by Error's trained hearing. Error clicks his tongue and lets out a low growl. He spins around only to be met with his enemy; Ink, the self proclaimed protector of the multivere. "InK." "Error." The two skeletons stare each other down, Ink reaching for his paint brush, as Error's hand twitches.

The show down was interrupted as Ink suddenly gets restrained by dark shadows as a new skeleton walks out of the shadows of a nearby tree. "I was quite enjoying the negativity being emitted from this destruction. So, I would appreciate it if you would let the skeleton do his job." The tar covered skeleton tells Ink, gesturing to Error as he speaks.

Error looks at the skeleton confused. It was clear that this creature wasn't from this universe, and he was clearly different from the other glitches. After all, he WANTS Error to destroy this universe.

Ink struggles in his restraints, glaring at the skeleton. "Let me go! He's going to destroy this universe!" The skeleton chuckles lowly, the sound sending shivers down Ink's spine. "Clearly. That's kind of the point, no? I was just about to do something similar so who am I to stop someone from helping me out?" Ink stops struggling and stares at him in shock. "W-what? You- you were- who are you?!" The dark skeleton blinks his one eye widening in surprise for a split second before his smirks. "Of course! How rude of me, I am known as Nightmare, the King of nightmares and negativity. A pleasure, I'm sure. However, I am a bit surprised that the so called protector of the multivere doesn't know of me."