Horror's Day 2

You sit upside-down on the couch bored out of your mind as you wait for the cookies you were making to finish baking, while Horror was on the phone talking to someone. You think it's his brother, but you aren't entirely sure.

You absentmindedly kick your legs to the soft music playing in the background. Lofi you believe is the genre. It's quite relaxing and nice.

Your mind wanders off to the more eccentric and wild parts of your imagination. If you had to be honest with yourself, your life feels like a really weird story.

Your life is a chaotic mess, and you know it. From an outsider's perspective, the chaos would be quite entertaining you suppose. But, living through your chaotic mess of a life was just really exhausting.

Despite how tired life made you feel though, you quickly regained your strength by being with Papa Night and everyone else here.

You glance up at Horror who has made his way over to you while you were thinking. "The timer went off-"

You bolt up right and launch yourself off the couch, scrambling to the kitchen. "COOKIES!!" You yell excitedly.

Horror rolls his eye, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth. He found that your excitement and joy was infectious. So, seeing you get so happy over the smallest of thing was quite enjoyable.

When Horror made it to the kitchen you were right in front of the oven, with the door open, looking to see if the cookies were actually done.

When you first started to help Horror in the kitchen, he was surprised that you knew so much for being so young. And, to be fair that feeling of surprise of the extent of your knowledge on certain things didn't stop there.

Horror pulls on the oven mitts and takes the three trays of different cookies out of the oven. There was chocolate chip, snickerdoodle, and peanut butter cookies.

You hold out a spatula for Horror and step back so that you aren't in his way. Horror quickly transferred the cookies from the baking sheet to the cooling rack and started to clean up.

You scurry around finding dirty dishes around the kitchen and placing them in the sink while Horror washes them. With the two of you working together, the kitchen was spotless in no time.

Horror yawns and stumbles over to the dining room table. "Horror? Are you okay?"

"'m fine. Just tried." Horror mumbles, before passing out on the table.

You blink before pouting. He was supposed to play with you today, not sleep. It isn't even nap time yet. Your eyes suddenly land on a vase of flowers, and a mischievous grin grows on your face. Fine, if Horror didn't want to stay awake to play, you'd just entertain yourself.

You quickly grab a bunch of flowers and sit next to Horror as he sleeps before gently placing the flowers in the hole in his skull, suppressing your giggles the entire time.

Dust and Error walk into the kitchen after hearing a timer go off, curious on what you two had made in the few minutes that they were gone. The two freeze as they see the living flower vase that is now Horror's skull. Error slowly pulls out his phone, takes a picture, and slowly closes the door as dust smiles mischievously. "Holy s***!" He whispers, trying not to laugh.

Error glares at dust, silently dragging his thumb across his throat as a silent warning.  Dust rolls his eyes and slinks off silently before Nightmare realizes he cussed while the kid was in the castle.

You step back from Horror, proud of what you managed to do. You giggle as you take a look at the rest of the towers, and decide to start to make flower crowns.