Let's Talk

You feel your head spin, as you were knocked to the side by something. It's happening again. You're being ripped out of your family's grasp, again.

Your chest clenches and tears begin to form in the corners of your eyes. You begin to struggle in the person's tight grasp and reach out to Death, something slipping from your pocket as you do do. But soon enough, you were consumed by a bright light.

No. No! NO!

"HELP! PAPA! MAMA! SOMEONE! PLEASE!" You scream out as your tears cloud and blur your vision.

But, for the first time... Nobody came.

Your head hurts and you curl yourself up into a ball as much as you can and scream. You scream loud and long in hopes that someone would hear you and bring you home.

Killer, Horror, Dust, Red, Black, Cross and Chara, Error, Nightmare, Death, Someone! Anyone...

Suddenly a fog seeps over your mind and just like that, you're out.

-------

"IS THE SMALL HUMAN OKAY?! THEY AREN'T HURT OR ANYTHING, RIGHT!!"

"Calm down Blue. They're fine. Just had a panic attack, poor thing. They seem far too young to have to deal with such a thing."

"It is understandable. They were just grabbed by someone they don't know and brought to a brand new place suddenly."

"STILL..."

The three self proclaimed protectors of the multiverse stare down at the small five year old, now asleep in Blue's bed, seeing as Blue's room is the safest and cleanest.

Dream sighs and lets his head fall into his hands.
"What was he thinking?! Reaper knows that he can't touch living things without killing them."

Ink leans back in the desk chair he is sitting in and stares at the ceiling in contamination.
"I don't know. Maybe he forgot?"

Dream sighs and stares at Ink with an unimpressed look.
"I don't think so. He's not you after all, Ink."

Blue giggles quietly as he carefully adjusts your position on the bed to make you more comfortable.

Ink snorts and shrugs.
"Fair point. Anywho, if this is the kid that Nightmare and crew were holding captive and they're alive, they might come for them for one reason or another."

"Very perceptive, Ink. You would be correct." A new voice sounds from the doorway.

The three skeletons jump at the sudden intrusion and all whip around, only for Ink and Dream to relax when they realized it was only Zelus.

"Oh. Hey, Zelus. What are you doing here?" Ink asks, putting away his brush again.

"Just thought you all might need some help, you know... Considering Nightmare is intending to track you down and fight you all, full force."

"Oh my stars! That isn't good! I need to contact some of the others for back up. They'll overwhelm us otherwise! Oh no, oh no, oh no, oh no!"

Dream frantically starts rushing around, looking for his staff to contact some of the other sans' to ask for help.

Zelus chuckles and shrugs. "Right. Shall we talk business elsewhere?"

Ink nods, before pausing for a moment. "Hey, Blue? Do you mind staying here and looking after the child? I don't think it would be smart to leave them alone."

Blue hesitates before nodding and giving Ink a bright smile. "OF COURSE! THE MAGNIFICENT SANS SHALL TAKE GREAT CARE OF THE SMALL HUMAN! LEAVE IT TO ME MWEHEH HEH HEH HEH!"

Ink smiles and waves before following Zelus and Dream to the meeting room.

-------

You groan as your eyes flutter open. You slowly sit up, holding your head in pain.

Once your vision clears, you jump and scream as you recognize your surroundings as completely unfamiliar.

Soon after your scream, the sound of footsteps race through the the hallways just beyond a door. The door was soon thrown open by a small, blue armored skeleton.

You stare at the panicked skeleton in distant recognition. This is Blue. Error had told you about the friend he had that he continually tries to inform, but constantly fails to make him understand.

"Wh-where am I...?" You mutter, still frightened but, calm enough to start to get some answers.

"OH! I'M SORRY, HUMAN. DREAM WAS UNNECESSARILY ROUGH WHILE HE SAVED YOU FROM DEATH'S TOUCH. ALTHOUGH... IF IT'S NOT MUCH TROUBLE... Could I Ask You Some Questions? Things Aren't Adding Up."

You stare up at the skeleton in confusion. "I- I guess... But first, who are you and where am I." You ask once again.

"AH! RIGHT, RIGHT. I AM THE MAGNIFICENT BLUE! AND YOU ARE IN MY ROOM AT THE STAR SANS' HOME BASE!"

You nod slowly, as you begin to understand the situation slightly more. These Star Sans' thought you were going to die because they don't know you have a unique soul and have a small bit of death's magic within you that you received when he woke you up.

So, Nightmare and the others are probably worried sick and are planning to attack.

You pale significantly at the thought. No... This is all just a big misunderstanding! They're going to fight and get hurt for no reason!

"...HUMAN?"

You snap your head to Blue, and stare up at him terrified. "We have to stop them! This is all just a big mistake! Papa, Mama Glitch, big bro Killer, Uncle Dust, Uncle Horror, Uncle Black, Uncle Red, big bro Chara and Cross are all going to be sad and scared! Oh no! Uncle Death is probably blaming himself too! No!"

You feel yourself on the verge of tears again at the thought of your family sad and in pain because you are gone.

"What? Papa? Mama Glitch? You... You Consider Them Your Family...?" Blue asks, a terrified look creeping up onto his face as he too begins to realize the situation and the misunderstanding.

"No... I Knew Something Was Off About Dream's Story. COME ON! WE NEED TO GO, NOW! THEY'RE PLANNING ON LEAVING TO THE ANTI-VOID TO CONFRONT THEM IN A FEW MINUTES!"

With that you were sweeped up into Blue's arms and the two of you took off down the hallways only to see Ink and Dream being guided to a portal by Zelus.

The god glances back and smirks before stepping through the portal as well, letting the portal close behind him.

Blue falls to his knees with the five year old in his arms as realization hits him. He was too late. Dream and Ink are gone, and now the only one who knows what's really going on in their group is essentially trapped in their base.

"... Mr. Blue...? Can you do me a favor? I need my pendent, and my jacket."

______________________

Whoo! Almost done boooiiiiissss! Only a few chappies left and then I can mark this book as complete. If by the end y'all still got questions either about the story, my image of the characters, or just something y'all wanna know about me I'll be doing an end of book QnA, so keep an eye out for that.

Also, yes. I am ending it pretty soon. As much as I love writing this, and all the support you all have shown for it, I've always only planned for this book to go so far. If y'all really do want it, and I can think up a good enough plot for it, I might do a sequel or maybe a one shot style book.

With that, I wanna say, if y'all wanna use this as an AU, or create spin-off stories or something, go ahead! Just credit me and link me. I wanna see what y'all make with this silly little idea.

With that, I think I'll end it off here. Until next time!

~JulesRedenger