Meeting them :D

(I DON'T OWN ANYTHING BUT THE FANFIC, ENJOY :3 )

You were at school still you get out at 2:00, it was 1:50. Come on, come on! You thought to yourself, in your (2nd favorite subject class.)

It was finally 1:58, you started to get out of your seat and so did the other students but the teacher noticed and then yelled at the class.

"SIT BACK DOWN, STILL TWO MINS BEFORE CLASS IS OVER!"

You scurried back to your seat, as did the other teens who were ready to go home. "Ugh" you said not realizing you were thinking out loud.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY Y/N!?"

Your teacher pestered you but you still felt a little scared because you didn't mean to say it, or at least not out loud.....

"I said ugh I love this class so much!!!!!"

You said putting on your best fake smile. "Your lucky I'm nice." Your teacher said. Giving a quick sigh of relief you look at the clock and it was 2:00

"Ok you guys can go" teacher said nicely. You were going to go on the bus but decided to walk with your bestie to her house then, you had to walk all the way to your house by yourself 😭😕🙃. Walking past an alley way you looked into it to see some guys who looked like ninjas.

"Whoa"

you said looking then stopped at the end of the alley way where you were to look at them more. Then their eyes glowed red and they started running towards you at a great speed.

"UGH I'M SUCH AN IDIOT WHO STOPS AT THE EDGE OF AN ALLEY TO LOOK AT A SUSPICIOUS GUY!?"

You yelled trying to run away but you couldn't they were extremely  fast. The "ninja thing" tied your arms behind your back and the others just scanned you. They must be robots..... Thinking to yourself, you then saw a foot Sign on there ninja clothes.

"So are you from a shoe company?"

You asked the robot.

(yes your not going to be the brightest tool in the shed because I'm not so I want you to be the same XD. )

One of the robot's eyes glowed red, as a warning sign then all the robots eyes started doing the same thing.

"Um so I'm guessing that's bad !!!" You said in a scared tone starting to panic, your survive instincts started kicking in literally you started kicking the robot that had a hold of you.

. "OWWWW!" You screamed because of your hurt foot. You forgot that these things were made out of metal

"stupid metal robots" you grumbled under your breath.

To your terrible surprise, a robot gave you a bad cut!! Like I am gonna cry  cut, in your arm. "AHHHHHHH" you looked to see a sword with your blood on it that the robot used to cut you. You couldn't take it, you were so scared and terrified of these ninja things that you fainted.

Why didn't I take the bus?!

Is all you could think. When you woke up it was night, you were on a rooftop. "What the heck?" You whispered, feeling your arm it still had the cut and it wasn't bleeding anymore but it still showed blood inside. Everything was still blurry you than felt another terrible pain right in the center of your cut It was a ninja star.

"AHHHHHHH" you screamed and cried in the pain.

"Guys I-I found the hostage" a high pitched guy voice said.

"MIKEY YOU HIT HER WITH THE NINJA STAR YOU IDIOT!"

You heard another voice say, this one was more mean sounding and more deep than the other voice you heard.

"Well how was I suppose to know she was laying there!" The higher pitched voice yelled back.

. "Knock it off guys!" Donnie go see how bad Mikey hit Rahzar and Fishface's  hostage" a slightly more grown voice said in a very serious way.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO!!" The higher voice said.

You decided not to wait anymore you sat up with the pain in your arm shooting though your body, which made you grab your arm. Groaning in pain also tried to talk to these people

"h-hello?"

You said scared since having to deal with these robots and now this?

Why couldn't they be nice robots and just take you home!? You thought to yourself.

"Um we want to  help you, please don't freak out miss, may I see your arm?"

You were a little confused on why he said don't freak out. You lifted an eyebrow "sure and w-why did you say don't freak out?"

The thing you thought was a guy walked out of the shadow and was a human sized turtle with a purple bandana and a Bo- staff.

Your breathing started to pick up so did your heart rate.

"Your a-a turtle?" You stuttered of course I mean,  he was pretty cute.

Wait, what!?

You thought you were going insane he was a turtle that looked like a human and you thought he was

"pretty cute?"

It's official I'm going crazy. You thought to yourself.

"Yes, you don't have to be afraid of me miss I won't hurt you, but may I see your cut?"

Then giving him your arm you blushed at his touch,the moment was quickly ruined when he touched your cut and you flinched. "I'm sorry did that hurt?"

"Only a little bit." You said quietly you were kinda  shy around people you didn't know so when you saw a human like turtle that you didn't know....

Ya this was gonna go well.

You felt him wrap a bandage around your arm and smile

"you should be good for now but um." He said scratching the back of his head, "your going to have to come back with us to our lair because the people that took you are very dangerous."

He gave you a nice smile then you saw more people coming out of the shadows. You didn't want to deal with more of this so you did the one thing that would let you escape it.

Faint.

( so what do ya think? Also if you notice I need to improve on something for my book please tell me!!! I love feedback and I love help. )