seventeen

-Tsukishima's POV-

Daichi gathered us around the table the night before meeting Aoba Johsai. It was the same people as last time, except Asahi, Yamaguchi, and Hinata were coming.

That meant Daichi, Suga, Asahi, Kuroo, Yaku, Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi and me.

"They decided to meet us at a the museum. They said there is a back room where we can make the trade as a classy and clean event," Daichi said and shook his head.

"This means no SWAT gear. They were smart about limiting our weaponry. Yaku can't even use his sniper until we get out of the building," Kuroo added.

"So instead of SWAT uniforms were going to go with the suits this time," Daichi said. "So guns under the waistband or in holsters."

(STUFF LIKE THIS)

(STUFF LIKE THIS)

We loaded into three cars and drove to the museum the trade was going down in. Suga had all the paper work loaded in his car.

Once we got there we were led into the back room where Oikawa and the same Aoba Johsai members sat on lounge furniture. Half were standing and half were sitting down.

"Oikawa..." Daichi said and he gestured to a few seats. Daichi, Asahi, and Suga sat down.

"Let's see the paperwork first. Make sure of some things, trade up, and then you'll have y/n back," Iwaizume said.

Kageyama put the box of paperwork on the table and stepped back. Mattsun and Makki started looking though it while Oikawa got up.

"Where are you going?" Suga asked Oikawa as he almost exited the room.

"Just to get your beloved y/n," he said and disappeared through the doorway.

Yamaguchi and I exchanged looks and I examined the back room. It was all in red. The furniture, the walls, everything. Two exits and no security cameras.