"A deer isn't out of ordinary in a forest"

Hermione frowned. "Wow. It might have been a baby dragon, but I don't know".

Ron snorted, "That's a first!"

Hermione shot him a glare "Ronald Weasley, don't you dare talk to me like tha-" She started, but was interrupted by Harry.

"We have to see what it is! It could be a danger to Hogwarts!"

Hermione wasn't convinced. "I'm sure if it's really a threat, Dumbledore would have taken care of it by now." She said, hesitantly. 

"Right," Ron replied dryly. "Just like he took care of the Basilisk." Hermione looked almost hurt by that comment. Ron's expression softened. "Sorry. It's just that, after what happened with Ginny, I don't think we should take any chances."

Harry nodded. "You're right, Ron. We had better check it out." Hermione still didn't look too convinced "Look," he said, turning around to face her "If it's that bad, we will come right back and tell Dumbledore."

Hermione sighed. "Alright. I'll come, but only because you two are going to get yourselves killed otherwise" 

Harry grabbed his Invisibility cloak off the table and threw it over the three of them. "It's getting a bit small," Ron said nervously "what if someone sees us?" Harry had an idea. He came out from under the cloak.

"You two take it. I don't need it." He declared "I can turn into a deer, and a deer isn't out of ordinary in a forest." Hermione reluctantly agreed to it, after a 4 minute 34-second long lecture about precautions he should take to avoid being seen. Harry counted. "Cool, let's go!" he said when she was done, transforming into his animagus form. Hermione and Ron glanced at each other. They put on the cloak and, rather clumsily, followed the deer, knocking books off the shelves next to them.