"Witchy wizzy people"

Percy frowned. "But that means we have to go on a big quest. Again. For the third time."

Annabeth just sighed. "Well, maybe it isn't us. Maybe the prophecy is about someone else!" she replied half-heartedly.

"Okay, then. Let's gather the entire camp and see if anyone understands it." Percy replied. "Harry, Ron, Hermione, you better come."

20 minutes later they were collected by the campfire. "Okay, so the first line is obvious. 9 of us have to go to the magicky place with the witchy wizzy people." Leo said.

"Hogwarts," Hermione corrected. "And as for Dumbledores's Army in the second line, we made a group of students called that."

Harry spoke up for the next line, "The third line probably means you'll make some friends and some enemies within Dumbledore's army, and as for the fourth line, it could mean the sorting hat ceremony, since there aren't any other ceremonies and Hogwarts. But that happened ages ago" 

Leo tapped his screwdriver (hmm where did he get that from? He didn't have it a second ago,) thoughtfully against the bench he was sitting on. "A plot to destroy, restricted amount of time", He repeated, lost in his thoughts, "There's always a damn time limit!" Percy and a satyr next to him burst out laughing and saying 'dam'.

Annabeth rolled her eyes. "They start laughing whenever someone says 'damn' or 'dam'. I've been trying to figure this joke out for two years, and I've learned just not to question it by now. Anyway, back to the prophecy, the last line is pretty confusing. I mean, it makes sense what's going to happen, but it doesn't really explain it."

"That's a prophecy for you," a girl with big muscled arms and a red bandana grumbled.

"Do you have a problem, Clarisse?" Annabeth asked, faking curiosity.

"Well," Clarisse started, "I should think a Daughter of Athena should see the obvious: How is this quest connected to Octavian?"

"Well," Annabeth retorted, "you see, as a Daughter of Athena, I have already thought about that. It could be connected in multiple ways: he could be hiding with the witches and wizards, he could-"

Percy interrupted her "That's great, Wise Girl, but first we should decide who's going" there were murmurs of agreement from the rest of the campers.