"And when you were so stupid you got turned into a guinea pig?"

After almost 15 minutes of walking and talking, the group reached camp. The sun was just starting to rise. The camp was a mess. There was monster dust everywhere, and there were kids wearing hospital scrubs running around tending to the injured. In a corner sat two brothers almost looked like twins. They had curly hair and light skin and were sitting next to each other with an ashamed look on their faces. However, when they saw Percy, they ran up to him, smiling. 

"Hey man! Sorry 'bout-" The older one started.

"You little cheaters, you're not sorry at all" Percy interrupted, but he was grinning.

"True, don't be mad. You know what, let's hug it out." They pulled a surprised Percy into a hug. When Percy pulled away, he was laughing.

"Great, wallet please" the one on the left stared at the ground, and the one on the right pulled a wallet out of his pocket and handed it to Percy.

"Too good, man. You're too good."

"I've known you long enough, Connor. And you too, Travis" he nodded to the boy on the left. "You little trouble-makers!" Percy laughed.

"Oh that's cheap, coming from you, Seaweed Brain!" Annabeth replied.

"What do you mean? I'd never cause any trouble" Percy said innocently.

"Oh, really?" Annabeth started "what about when you exploded that mountain?"

"To kill monsters" Percy interrupted.

"And when you were so stupid that you got turned into a guinea pig?" Annabeth continued " in the sea of monsters?"

"You got tricked too!"

"And wh-"

 Just then, two people, a girl, and a boy walked by, laughing about something. The girl had tan skin and long brown hair with small braids. Her eyes shifted colors depending on how the light fell on the, sometimes blue, sometimes green, and sometimes brown. The boy had curly black hair and tan skin, along with a mischievous grin spread across his face. They both wore orange t-shirts like Percy and Annabeth's and shorts. Their necklaces only had one bead each.