'Best Instructor Ever'

Meanwhile, up in the office of Professor McGonagall, unbeknownst to the strange trio below, there was a very serious conversation going on. "What do we do?" she asked the figure in the back of the room, hidden in the shadows. "What do we tell them?" The stranger just shook their head. "You should know," McGonagall said, "you've had your job for years, centuries, even." Still, the stranger refused to speak. "Come on," McGonagall was getting irritated by his silence. 

Finally, he stepped forward. He had long dark hair that fell to his shoulder. A bow and quiver were slung across his back and he had a sword attached to his belt. His t-shirt read 'Best Instructor Ever'. His upper half was that of an ordinary human, but his bottom half was that of a great white steed. This man was a Centaur. 

"Well, Chiron. It's been a long time. I see you are not in your wheelchair form."

The centaur grumbled. "Well, how am I supposed to get here with all these dam moving staircases if I'm in a wheelchair, Minerva?"

McGonagall smiled, "I've missed you, old friend." Chiron frowned. "How do we explain to them?" he stared off into space. "No, I suppose we shall have to wait and see."

-------------------------------

A/N

Sorry that's so short. Actually, no I'm not. MUHAHAHAHA. Oh, don't mind me, just being crazy. Nothing new here.