"To ruin the romantic mood"

"I think I should go," Annabeth said. "I'm the one who understood why this is related to Octavian the most."

Percy stepped forward. "You can't expect me to let you go alone, can you? I love you, and I need to know that you're safe, so I'm coming." He kissed her forehead.

A smile broke out on Piper's face. "Aww! You guys are so cute! I'm coming too. Annabeth's one of my best friends."

A blonde guy with blue eyes frowned. "Piper, you can't go. At least not without me. This could be really dangerous."

Piper hugged him. "Thank you, Jason. I guess you're coming too, then!"

Leo walked up to the rest of the group. "Well someone needs to be there to ruin the romantic mood! Count me in!" 

Calypso frowned. "Are you sure you'll be fine, Leo? I'm not on my island anymore, so if you almost die this time, you're on your own. Maybe I should come."

Annabeth winced. "I was kind of hoping Reyna would come. Sorry Calypso, it's just that I think we need a leader like her with us."

Calypso looked sad for a second then looked up at Annabeth. "It's fine. You have a point. Just take care of Leo for me."

Annabeth nodded. "Of course."

Leo frowned. "Hey! I'm not a kid you know! I can take care of myself!"

"Of course you can." Calypso patted Leo's head then sat down, leaving Leo speechless.

"Hazel should come. She can use the mist" Percy said.

Frank walked to his friends, "Well if Hazel is coming, I want to go"

"Me too. She's my only living family left." Nico said. He then added, "I mean, who's not, you know, ruling the Underworld." Ruling the Underworld? What are these people? Harry thought. Will walked to Nico, and hugged him, much to Nico's annoyance.

"I need to be there to make sure Death Boy here doesn't kill anyone. I'm coming."

"No thank you. You won't let me do any underworldly magic." Nico answered.

"Actually," Annabeth said thoughtfully, "I think.." she turned to face the trio from Hogwarts. "There are spells that keep people who are not witches and wizards from seeing magical things and places, right?" Hermione nodded, fascinated by everything in this place. Annabeth continued "Right. We don't know if these spells will work on Half-Bloods. I think Rachel should come. If she can see through the mist, she might be able to see through the spells."

Rachel's eyes widened. " Wait. I'm going on this quest?? Cool," She frowned. "But we now have eleven people on the quest. The prophecy says only nine." Everyone who was supposed to go on the quest looked at each other.