Chapter 9 - The Love Potion

About: Dark Ash and Greninja put love potion on the food. After, Lillie and Tsareena ate there food (with love potion inside.) They started acting weird and they end up falling in love with Dark Ash and Dark Greninja. It's up to Ash and Greninja to stop there dark-selfs, and turn there loved ones back to normal.

At Dark Ash's world
(Dark Ash's POV)
Dark Ash: So Greninja you wanted Mallow's Tsareena right? Questioned Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Grenin! (Yeah!) Answered Dark Greninja.

Dark Ash: Well, i wanted Lillie. Added Dark Ash.

Dark Ash: Luckily we made the...

Love Potion! Shouted Dark Ash

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika Chu Pika Chu Chu Pika (Um Ash, the label said that 'The love potion will take 1 hour when the person is in love' It will go away in 1 hour). Explained Dark Pikachu.

Dark Greninja: Greninja Grenin. (Who cares if that love potion will take 1 hour.) Said Dark Greninja.

Dark Ash: Yeah! Who cares about that Pikachu. Agreed Dark Ash.

Dark Ash: That took me and Greninja 1 hours to make this love potion. Explained Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Greninja! (Yeah!) Agreed Dark Greninja.

Dark Ash: We will make them ours. Evil laughed Dark Ash.

Meanwhile at the Pokémon School.
(Ash's POV)
Ash and Lillie were chatting together, Tsareena and Greninja were chatting too, while the others are chatting and playing. Suddenly the bell rings it was luch time for our heroes.

Lillie: I'm gonna eat my Favourite food. Said Lillie

Ash: Me too! Agreed Ash.

Mallow: I made my Favourite food all by my self. Said Mallow.

Lana,Sophocles, and Kiawae: My mother made my Favourite food. The 3 for them Repiled.

Ash, his friends, and there pokémons (Except Rotom) ate there food. Lillie and Tsareena didn't know that there was some love potion in there foods, and started acting weird.

Kiawae: Lillie, what's wrong? Questioned Kiawae.

Marowak (Alola form): Maro Marowak? (Are you ok, Tsareena?) Questioned Marowak (Alola form).

Dark Ash: Hahaha! Evil laughed Dark Ash.

Dark Greninja: Looks like, we have put a love potion on Tsareena and Lillie. Added Dark Greninja.

Lillie: Ash, there you are my baby. Said Lillie.

Tsareena: Tsareena. (Hello Babe.) Said Tsareena.

Dark Pikachu: Pika Pika. (Ash,Greninja the curse is going fast. You only have 3 minutes left for the curse to go aw-.)

Dark Ash and Dark Greninja: SHUT UP PIKACHU! WE DON'T CARE! Dark Ash and Dark Greninja silence Dark Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu got into tears and ran away.

Pikachu: Pika Pika! (LOOK WHAT YOU DID!) Exclaimed Pikachu as he followed Dark Pikachu.

Ash and Greninja has to stop there Dark selfs.

Meanwhile with Pikachu.
(Pikachu's POV)
Pikachu saw Dark Pikachu crying after his trainner and Dark Greninja told him to 'Shut up'. Pikachu goes to him.

Pikachu: You look so sad after your trainner and Dark Greninja told you to 'Shut up'. Explained Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu: Yeah! They are so mean. Agreed Dark Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu: Pikachu. Dark Pikachu called Pikachu's name.

Pikachu: Yeah? Repiled Pikachu.

Dark Pikachu: Would you be my... You know... Best Friend? Decided Dark Pikachu.

Pikachu: Yes! Pikachu smiled.

Dark Pikachu and Pikachu hugged each other. And went back to the Pokémon school.

At the Pokémon school.
(Ash's POV)
When they arrived at the Pokémon school. Both Pikachu's saw Ash and Greninja's loved ones hiding behind them.

Dark Ash: Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt. Dark Ash told Dark Pikachu.

But, Dark Pikachu refused to battle and he went back to the dark world.

Dark Ash: What? Why would he leave? Questioned Dark Ash.

Rotom: It's because, your Pikachu doesn't trust you anymore, after you and Greninja told him to 'Shut up'! Rotom explained to Dark Ash.

Dark Ash and his Greninja vanshied.

Lillie: Ash, sorry for being mean. Apologies Lillie.

Tsareena: Tsareena. (I'm sorry too Greninja.) Apologies Tsareena.

Ash and Greninja: That's ok! Ash and Greninja accepted and they both hugged there crush.

What will happen next?

Find out on the Next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...