Chapter 12 - Lillie and Ash's second Date (ft.Team Skull)

Ash and his Pokémons woke up. Lillie is having breakfast, Ash and his pokémons have breakfast too.

Lillie: Ash. Lillie called Ash's name.

Ash: Yeah? Repiled Ash.

Lillie: Would you and your pokémons including Rotom, come with me and Snowy? Decided Lillie.

Ash: Sure! Accepted Ash.

After breakfast, Ash amd Lillie went to a cafe. And they were having so much fun together. Lillie started to tell her confessions.

Lillie: Ash... Lillie called Ash's name.

Ash: Yes, Lillie? Repiled Ash.

Lillie: Would you be my... Boyfriend? Confessed Lillie.

Ash: Sure! Accepted Ash.

Lillie was happy and kissed Ash on the lip. Lillie was so happy that her and Ash are now couples. There pokémons were happy, Rotom recorded the video, Ash's Greninja was overjoyed but is worried, that Serena will end up breaking up with Ash and he will never see Braxien ever again.

Greninja: *Thinking* Greninja. (What if Ash dump Serena? And what will i do without Braxien? My #1 favorite girlfriend.) Thought Greninja.

Then out of nowhere, Team Skull appeared again. This time they brought there big sis, Plumeria.

Plumeria: I.. Plumeria, the admin and big sis of Team Skull. Plumeria Introduced herself.

Tupp: That boy is a meanie.
Rapp: He bullied us.
Zipp: And he destroys our pokémons.
Tupp,Rapp, and Zipp explained.

Plumeria: Let me take care of this! Said Plumeria.

Plumeria sends out her Salazze.

Ash: Greninja! I choose you! Shouted Ash.

Greninja: Greninja! (Bring it on!)

Plumeria: Salazze use Dragon pulse. Plumeria told her Salazze.

Salazze: Sala!

Ash: Dodge it, Greninja! Shouted Ash.

Greninja: Greninja!

Ash and Greninja's eyes started to glow.

Ash: Greninja! It's battle bond time! Shouted Ash.

Everyone got shocked (including Plumeria)

Plumeria: I've never seen this before. Shocked Plumeria.

Then, Greninja made the biggest and goldest Water shuriken. Everyone was so shocked Rotom, Recorded it.

Ash: LET'S GOOOO! Exclaimed Ash.

And Greninja throwed it, it hits Salazze. Salazze fainted, Plumeria returned her Salazze.

Plumeria: Come on guys, we're done! Next time, battle me fair and square with out your stupid Greninja! Demanded Plumeria. And they walked away.

Greninja went back to his normal-Selfs.

Gladion: That was epic! Amazed Gladion.

Ash: Gladion? What are you doing here? Asked Ash.

Gladion: Well, i was watching you and Greninja making the biggest water shuriken ever. Explained Gladion.

Lillie: Ash, you and Greninja are amazing. Smiled Lillie as she kissed Ash's cheeks.

Rotom: Do that again! Shouted Rotom.

Ash was happy that Lillie and him are now couples.

Meanwhile with Dark Ash.
(Dark Ash's POV)

Dark Ash: PIKACHU! TELL ME WHERE YOU ARE. NOW! Exclaimed Dark Ash.

What will happen next?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued.