Chapter 13 - A Glaceon in cold love

Ash and his pokémons we're taking a scroll down the forest with Ash's girlfriend, Lillie. They got tired and they sat on the rock to rest. Then, suddenly... Out of the bush there was a wild Glaceon.

Glaceon: Gla? (Huh?) Wonders the wild Glaceon.

Ash: Come here. Said Ash.

Rotom tried to takea picture of Glaceon. But, the wild Glaceon was scared and ran to Ash's Greninja.

Greninja: Greninja? (Huh? That Glaceon loves me?) Questioned Greninja.

Rotom: It seems like the wild Glaceon is interested in Ash's Greninja. Explained Rotom.

Pikachu: Pika. (Yeah.) Agreed Pikachu.

Lillie: It does like your Greninja Ash. Laughed Lillie.

Ash: I know! Laughed Ash.

Greninja was blushing and embarrassed to see Ash and Lillie laughing at him.

Ash: Ok! Now let's go back home. Decided Ash.

So he, his pokémons, Rotom, and Ash's girlfriend Lillie went home. But, the wild Glaceon followed Greninja all the way home. Lillie returned to her own home while, Ash, Rotom, and Ash's pokémons went back to Proffesser Kukui's.

Proffesser Kukui: Well, it seems like you got a friends behind you. Laughed Proffesser Kukui.

Ash turned and looked at the wild Glaceon on Greninja's side.

Ash: Oh, it loves my Greninja a lot. And the wild Glaceon was in love with my Greninja since, we took a break. Explained Ash.

Greninja: Grenin. (Yeah, i think Glaceon thinks i'm handsome.) Added Greninja.

After eating dinner Ash changed into his Pyjamas and went to sleep. The wild Glaceon woke up (and Greninja). Glaceon was looking at the window and Greninja looked to, The wild Glaceon starts blushing.

Glaceon: *Thinking* (That Greninja is so Amazing, hunky,Polite, and epic.) Described the wild Glaceon.

Greninja: So Glaceon, Do you have a crush on me? Asked Greninja.

Glaceon: ....... Glaceon was so shy to say it.

Greninja: It's ok! You don't have to be shy to confess your love to me. I'm not mad at you. Explained Greninja.

Glaceon took a deep breathe.

Glaceon: Yes. I love you Greninja. Would you be my #1 boyfriend. Confess Glaceon.

Greninja: Sure! Agreed Greninja.

Rotom then woke up and said.

Rotom: What are you two talking about? Questioned Rotom.

Greninja: Noth-. Then Greninja paused and saw Pikachu and Dark Pikachu playing. Rotom and Glaceon saw it too. Rotom imminently took photos of it.

The Next Day...

Lillie: Hi Ash! Waved Lillie.

Ash: Hi Lillie! Waved Ash.

Greninja gave Lillie a present.

Greninja: Greninja! (This is for you Lillie, catch Glaceon.) Said Greninja.

Lillie: Sure! Accepted Lillie.

Lillie took out a Pokéball throwed at Glaceon. Glaceon went insids the ball. The Pokéball tosed,tosed, and tosed. Until, it was successful.

Lillie: I caught a Glaceon! Shouted Lillie.

Snowy (Vulpix): Vulpix! (Yay!) Agreed Snowy.

Lillie kissed Ash on the lip. Everyone was so shocked except Greninja, who is enjoying it.

Meanwhile with Dark Ash.
(Dark Ash's POV)

Dark Greninja: Greninja? (What's Pikachu's secret?). Asked Dark Greninja?

Dark Ash: I don't know. Said Ash.

Will Both Ash find out there Pikachu's secret?

Find out on the next Chapter.

To Be Countinued...