Chapter 24

I cum hard and fast, slowing my pace but not stopping as I prolong it for as long as I can.

He lets me stop for a moment, moving his thumb from mouth and letting me catch my breath before grabbing my ass and lifting me up as he stands up from the chair.

I lock my legs behind him and hold onto his neck as he begins pounding into me hard and fast, instantly taking my breath away once again.

He leans down, letting me catch his lips and I kiss him deeply, before beginning to feed off of him. I hold him tightly as I eagerly fill myself with his energy, as he relentlessly pounds into me.

I hardly even notice as he moves my legs from his waist, slinging them over his arms as he completely supports my weight, continuing his blissful assault on my pussy.

His hands tighten their grip on me as he gives me a few more hard sharp thrusts before filling me to the brim with his warm seed, making his energy intensify as I take every ounce of it.

He sits us back down and with everything in me, I manage to break my lips away from him.

"Did I take too much?" I ask him, sitting back on his lap as I catch my breath.

"No, you did good, Temptress." he replies softly, and I see the smallest of smiles pull at his lips.

"Really? You promise?" I ask, barely believing it.

"Yes. You controlled it all on your own. Good job, I'm proud of you." he states, and I grin widely.

I lean in and give him quick kiss, excited and proud of my accomplishment.

"Thank you for letting me do this, Damian. Thank you!" I cheer happily, and he lets out a small chuckle.

"Just keep the feeding part from me, between us. All Right?" he states, returning to his serious self.

"Fine." I agree.

"If you ever want to have a feeding exchange again though, just ask. I'll be more then happy to oblige." I add with a smirk.

"Of course you would, Temptress." he replies sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't hear a no in that." I point out.

"You didn't hear a yes, either." he clarifies. 

We sit quietly together for a few minutes before I climb off his lap and make my way upstairs to the bathroom and have a quick shower. By the time I'm done and have thrown on a quick comfortable outfit, I make my way downstairs but instead of seeing Damian, I am met with Levi.

"Hey... your back early." I mumble, looking around but not seeing Damian or Salem anywhere.

"I teleported Damian back to the house already, now I have to take you." Levi states unhappily.

"Listen, Levi. I'm sorry if I upset you, but me and Salem both knew you needed a break and I needed to try feeding on someone else and Damian agreed, and everything went great! So, please understand and be proud instead of mad." I explain, and he gives me the smallest of smiles.

"I am proud of you, little devil, but that's not why I'm upset or why I'm here." he tells me, instantly making me frown.

"What happened?" I ask worriedly, knowing something must of bad must of went down.

"Nothing...yet. It's more of, what's about to happen. Listen, everything will be explained once we get back. Come on, everyone's waiting." he tells me, reaching a hand out towards me.

I take his hand and within seconds we are standing in the living room of their house.

"Baby girl!" Lucien states happily, pulling me into his arms and swinging me around.

"Fuck, I missed you so much." he sighs, breathing me deeply.

"I missed you too, weirdo." I laugh, as I squeeze him back.

"I'm sorry, it's a wolf thing." he states, before setting me down.

Crimson pulls me into a hug next, hugging me as tightly as she can.

"How are you feeling?" she asks, and I give her a smile.

"A lot better, thank you." I reply.

"Have a seat, Alayna. We need to talk." Beau states calmly, but I can hear the irritation in his tone.

Catching that he's used my name and not princess, I know whatever he's about to say is serious.

A small frown pulls at my lips, as I go to sit next to Lucien who quickly pulls me down on his lap instead, wrapping his arms securely around me.

"Roman called. You're going home." Beau states, and my eyes widen.

"What? When? What about my memories? Learning control over my abilities?" I start to ramble, as a million thoughts began flooding through my mind.

"I tried to discuss this with him, but he is intent on you returning by tomorrow night. He says the rest will be handled with him, and that it is no longer for us to finish. He made it very clear that if we didn't return you, then he would be here to get you himself." Beau explains, making me frown more.

I sit silently, unsure of what to say. Part of me wanted to return to my friends and fathers, but a larger part of me wanted to stay here. I wanted more time with them, both to gain more control and get my memories but to also get to know them more. There was still so much more I wanted to do with them, to learn about them. I had just missed out on so much time with Crimson, Lucien and Beau and had just gotten so much closer to Salem, Levi and even Damian, and now I had to leave it all behind?

Part of me felt like begging them to let me stay... but in the back of my head, I was reminded that this was all just a job for them, given to them by Roman, and if he was telling them to return to me, and that their job was done... how could I plead against that. I didn't even know if they felt the same as I did, and I wasn't ready to go out on a limb to find out.

"Baby girl, look at me." Lucien states, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I'm not going to leave you. We are all going to take you there, and when we arrive, I'll talk to Roman myself about you coming to live with us if your okay with it, and if you want to stay in the vampire realm, I'll stay there with you. I won't explain things right now but know this. You are everything to me, your special and I care for you deeply and will always be with you, so long as you will let me. Okay?" he tells me, and I nod my head with a smile.

"Thank you, Luce." I tell him softly, giving him a kiss on the cheek that he easily turns into a kiss on the lips.

"I think I speak for most of us, if not all, when I say you're one of us, kitten. We all want you here, and if your okay with being here too, we would love to have you stay with us. For however long you want, of course." Crimson adds, sitting next to us.

I reach out and squeeze her hand.

"Thank you. I would like that too, truthfully. If it was okay with all of you, of course." I admit, and she smiles happily.

"We will get this all sorted out with King Roman once we get to the vampire realm. For now, let's take the rest of the time to enjoy the time we have left. Tomorrow will be a long journey." Beau states, and although he isn't agreeing, his statement suggests he's okay with the idea of me staying.

Now I could only hope that they would be able to get Roman to agree.