Chapter Thirty Six-Durban

Ever since we've arrived at the private beach house, I've been clingy on my phone.
I've been gone for nearly three hours and I already miss Nathi. When I'm around him, I go insane but now....

Apprantely this trip was meant for us women and the kids. They said something about us women nagging and something about us forcing them to do things they're not welling to do.

That was the lamest excuse ever, especially to get rid of us.

But oh well, I ain't complaining.

"Seriously, Busi, we can't even get your attention," Khanyi snatches my phone from my hands.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I'm all ears now."
The feel of the breeze is welcoming and smooth. The atmosphere is just to spontaneous.

I dip my toes deeper into the sand, enjoying the sharpness of the sensational lovely feeling and I glance at the mesmerizing ocean.

The view is breathtaking and the sound of the water is wildly tendered. I'm stuck in a moment of affinity and I certainly wish I could share this moment with my man. Everything feels different and frantic and I might not want to leave this amazing place anytime soon.

"Ladies, I wanna get married on this beach," I utter euphorically and both Bongi and Khanyi chant in agreemeant.

Sbongi couldn't come since she might give birth anytime from now. Kevin made it specifically clear enough that he wants to be next to her twnety-four-seven.

They both argue on who will be the maid of honour and who'll be the best wedding planner. What they don't know is, I have a wedding planner already and I doubt they'll be anyone who'll be a maid of honour.

I mean who would I choose between the twins, my mans sister and my friend Enhle? I can't go through that stress.

"Dinners ready mom," Lethu yells from the house.

Lethu is tall for her age, even worse, she behaves like a teenager when she's only eleven. I plan for her to come back and stay with us after I get married. Never will I abandon her like that, I have to mother her since her blood mother is roaming the streets with some man.

The night passes by quite quickly and soon the sun raises, alerting us that it's another day. We prepare to take the kids at Shaka Mareen as soon as we finish breakfast.

When I say kids, I mean, two of Sbongiseni's brats, One Bongani's brat and of course Bongiwe's brat.

I did mention that this was to celebrate Mpendulo's first birthday, but I literally think they had a major sneaky union they have to deal with and we were just not needed since we were a distraction.

Sbongiseni's wife couldn't make it and we still don't know why. Not that I care since I barely even know her.

"Mama, bekha," Mpendulo utters in amusement while he claps his baby hands when the Dolphins start daving in and out of the water and dancing.

I love seeing him this lively joyful.

"I wanna go back to the beach house so I can listen to what the waves have to say to me," gogo whispers.

"Aren't you enjoying gogo?"

"I am. But I've been here a million of times, it's no fun anymore," she sulks.

The problem starts when you've grown up at this place. Nothing is amusing for both the grandparents. They tend to forget that this ain't for them but the kids.

"I was thinking you should wear my wedding dress for your wedding," Nathi's gogo utters.

I immdiately shift my stare from the drifferent type of fish that wiggle above us through the huge glass cave we are in to stare at back at her.