18

Let's just say, traveling to the center of the kingdoms while asleep but can hear everything, it's not my idea of fun. I wanted to talk, I wanted to burst out in song, I wanted to do so many things. The worst part is everytime I try to dream, I wake up in about twenty minutes. I end up passing the time by trying to feel or move or thinking of past memories. Everyone tells me a little about whats going on, Greta tells me about how she thinks her life would be now with Kai her with her, and Peter just tells me random things. Sometimes a story, sometimes a dream, sometimes an update. But the saddest thing about him is that he ends up crying in the end.

"Almost there." Greta whispers in my ear. It's been about two days, I assume.

"Here we are." Peter said, throwing a dose of pixie dust on me. A sense of levitation was on me. I could hear everyone gasp.

"It's... amazing!" Ana gasped. Smells overwhelmed me. I could smell roses, fresh baked pies, and a million other senses.

The smells were apparently not even close to the view. I couldn't see, but I could sense every color that reflected upon me. As we entered a room, echos bounced off each wall.

"Excuse me, ma'am, we're here to see your Master Fairy." Peter asked, most likely the front desk.

"Umph." Was the reply.

"Please we need to get a curse off of her." I could feel him touch my hand.

"Curses and Reversal spells are down the hall." An old lady spat.

"Can't you tell that's not what we want! She is cursed, by the one of the most powerful fairy's and we need help!" Greta shouted at her. I assumed the old fairy looked up by now because she gasped, and lead us into a dark area. We stopped in front of a door, and the old fairy knocked on it.

"Who dares knock?" A low growl came from the room.

"Oh, pish-pish. It's me, Cressida. I come with a cursed one." She groaned. The door creaked open. It was a dark room, I was guessing it was lit by a few old and burned down torches that were kept up only by magic.

"Hello, Cressida, what do you want?" A bright voice chirped.

"We have a cursed one needed to be broken."

"Please, miss, can you do anything?" Ana asked.

"Call me, Itila, child." She responded. I could sense her pacing around me. I heard her murmur and argue to herself.

"Who was she cursed by?"

"Malkia." Greta responded impatiently.

"Well, then. I wish I could do something." Itila walked away.

"What do you mean? You can't just leave her like this!" Peter started to raise his voice at her.

"Your right, I can't." She responded in the same tone. The room fell dead silent. A knot in my stomach grew. I felt as if all hope in the world was lost.

"We need to find true love for her, don't we?" Ana whispered.

"No. We can't. I mean-" Peter started to stutter.

"You're absolutely right, boy of magic." Itila began.

"How did you-?"

"I've been following you, alongside your quest. I've been trying to keep you alive. As lucky as it comes, I was one of the 12 fairies who arrived at Briar Rose's birth, and was the last to grant her gift. I know what has happened. Luckily, my magic from the past of the spindle prevented her from dying, but still, the dark ones wanted to have a small delay in your quest. Can't you tell you've provided one?"