19

I woke up, and heard a groan.
"There, there, Quinn. It's okay." Peter whispered, dabbing my head with some wet cloth. I was apparently sweating, and my breathing pace was off and loud. I could hear the gentle pour of rain on the window.
Peter spoke softly, "You want me to tell you a story?" I tried to nod my heads, but couldn't. It was too hard to breathe out a yes.
He seemed to know what I meant, because he started it. "Once upon a time, in Neverland, of course..."
I tried so hard to trail off into a sleep. I really did.
I kept waking up in random spots of his story.
"Wendy was a nice girl. She offered me a kiss. Back then, I didn't know what a kiss was..."
Then it was:
"... and I had warned her of the dangers of Hook and his men..."
And so on. I just stopped struggling and listened. By now, he started telling me of the Land Port War (the war between Wonderland and Neverland). They were called Land Ports because they were the only worlds that could give transport into another world. A world without magic.
He started to wander off into talking about the Red Queen's army. At that moment, I couldn't stop thinking about our Wonderland incident.
Did the Red Queen already conspire with Elissia, or did Elissia just invade her body? I kept thinking. A door opening ruined my thoughts.
"What are you doing in here?" Peter spoke defensivly.
"I've just come to give the Princess her medicine, if you know what I mean." Said a older male voice. It sounded like a dusty book cover of an amazing book.
"Please. Show me what you are going to give to her." Peter relaxed just a little. I'm assuming he saw the drink, and dropped it right on the floor. The sound of breaking glass echoed in the room.
"Who are you?!" Peter said, unsheathing his dagger.
"None of your concern."
"Who are you?!" He shouted.
"Oh, shut up." I heard a new voice. This voice was more feminine and... wrong. It was silent, except for the pouring of the rain and the lightning crackling and thunder booming. I heard footsteps inching closer to me.
"Hello, Quinn. We meet again. Remember me? Oh yes, that's right. I was in a different form. But you should remember me." Elissia spoke in a whisper into my ear. "I have a little medicine for you. Drink up and sleep tight."
I wanted desperately to scream. This drink was different than the other. It oozed down my throat, making it burn yet feel too cold. Almost in an instant, I felt myself fall asleep. Only to hear one sentence.
"Don't worry, your too young to have a love." And I fell asleep.
***
The Unknown
Evaporating out of thin air, Elissia made her way into the large corridor of her cell. The deed was done. She know had one down and two more to go. Unfortunatly, her dissipating was making her magic weaker. It wasn't her that should go. It was meant for the other villains, and not her. But, she could take other bodies. That was the good about her story. Footsteps echoed by her door. She quickly transformed her clothes into the skin tight dress and her black crown and her hair falling down in a long braid.
"Elissia. Someone has come to speak to you." A guard said.
"Bring him in." She spoke sternly. It was maybe a new ally who has come to greet her. A man in all red, with a black beard approached. Followed by him was a fat, short man who was wearing a red hat.
"My Lady." He spoke gracefully.
"And who must you be."
"Hook. Captain James Hook."
"What do you wish, coming in here like this?"
"I wish to introduce you to a new ally."
"And why would I want you?" She barked. He stood up straighter looking her in the eye.
"Because we know all of Pan's secrets." Elissia changed her facial structure to look excited. Indeed she was, she now had a new member of her team. But she was also worried. She worked with this many villains in this world, what would happen to her. Well, same has usual. No, she didn't fight until it was absolutly necessary. That was the plan. She looked up seeing Hook was still here.
"What are you doing?" She barked at him. "Get out!"
He dashed out, with that servant following him.
She had to think of her plan over and over again, because each one had a fault.
Let's see. She thought over in her head. We poisoned Quinnalyn. She could only wake up for her true love to kiss her. Of course her true love would never kiss her. Pan is still in a daze, but only for an hour or so. Greta will return to her land in a week or so, but that will take too long. We need to create a diversion for her. But how?
"Your Majesty." A girl cooed. Sadie smiled in front of her.
"Yes, Sadie? My plans are in the making. Go back to your room." Elissia tried her best to treat her as a mother she never had.
"But, I've been trying to create a map of all the secret passages in the Eastern castle." She offered. Elissia looked up. Sadie had her red hair pulled back into a long braid. She wore her black dress that freely moved at her feet. Her dark purple belt rested at her waist.
"Thank you. You may go back to your room now." Elissia swished her finger and Sadie disappated back into the hidden room below this cell. There, Sadie practiced her magic and potions without showing she was even there.
Malkia appeared in her cell right next to Elissia, and smiled cruelly.
"So?" Malkia asked.
"The deed was done."
"Good, good. I have the trolls on our side."
"Good." No it wasn't good. Elissia thought. It was never going to be good. As villains we die, the reappear here into our cell until a prophecy or our story comes along. It was never going to be good. Because evil never died.

^^^^^^^^

OH SNAP Elissia got real!!! she should be on tumblr with all her deep thoughts. So, hey-oh! I'm back on, and ready for action!!! *cue Mission Impossible music* I just wanted to let you guys know, that it was my birthday yesterday!!! "whoop whoop"

Yeah, and I got my own laptop that will be thoroughly useful for high school. Speaking of high school, guess who's going to audition for the fall play?! [it's totally not me] That was sarcasm which I am beginning to understand. 

Sorry, I haven't been able to tell you guys what was going on during the summer. My best friend moved away, causing everything to collapse into a stressful ball of torment. 

Annnnnnyyyywaaayyyyy, I have gotten into Marvel, and its now one of my top ranked fandoms. Because superheroes. And they should really make a Black Widow movie, but thats beside the point. #wewantwidow

So. everything has been grand. And I hope you understand!! Thanks for all your support!

Please share, like, or comment!! Thank you

-SJ