Chapter XXVII Sloth

There was a light draft coming from further down the tunnel, that must mean we near the end of this cave!

We all drew our weapons and broke out into a run, hoping we may have found our target.

At the end we ran into a large room that was dug into the bedrock, the whole place was rather dull, and the floor was littered with god knows what. At the very end of the room was a large broken chair that resembled a throne. sitting on it was a hooded women wearing a dirty white cloak.

"Who are you, are you the one causing all the trouble here?" I yelled at the slumped figure.

"Oh great, it's the sinner", the women let out with a heavy sigh

"Answer me!"

"Yeah I am the one doing all of this dipshit the fuck you want."

Her voice sounded familiar but I couldn't figure out who she was.

"We came here to stop what you're doing, and to leave with you're head!" I retorted.

"Oh I don't feel like dealing with this shit....GUARDS!" She hollered.

The ground began to tremble and from either side of the room two large beast wielding clubs manifested and faced her.

"Kill the sinner and his friends, and make it quick", she said as she propped her feet up on one the thrones arms.

"What does she mean by sinner?" Asked sky.

His question was going to have to unanswered as one of the beasts giant club came crashing down and missing him by an inch. The beast was slow so I jumped on to its weapon and ran up it's arm, I grabbed it's mane tight as it thrashed around in pain from sky's bullets.

Lifting my weapon I focused my energy to manifest, soon the blades eye opened and large red spikes sprouted out across the sword. I take aim and bring it down right on the demons neck, putting him down for good.

"Gaaahh!"

I turn around to see Alisa get hit in the stomach by the second beasts club and thrown straight into the wall.

"MASTER!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

Pulling my sword out of the monster I charge full speed at the last demon. I could feel my power beginning to manifest, a strength dulled by anger. Everything was moving in slow motion as I leaped into the air.

Holding my sword high I threw in down on the beasts face, the blade tore threw it's right side and large black tentacles sprouted from the wound as I came down.

The tentacles wrapped around the beasts already split open head and cursed it, sending a gallon of blood flying at me and Sky before disappearing.

Did I make that happen, if I could do that with some of my powers returned, what more was I capable of?!

I drop my sword and run to my masters aid. She didn't seem to hurt, only dazed.

"Master are you ok?"

"Y-yea, help me up, we still gotta kill that jerk on the throne", she replied.

I carefully lifted her to her feet and she readied her sword. I picked mine up and the three of us face the rather bored women still slumped in her throne.

Danger here! The last fight is about to start! Expect chapter 28 sometime tonight. 8:00 by the latest. If you've enjoyed then give this chapter a vote and follow me so you won't ever miss out on Black-Wings!