3

Harry's Point Of View

I walked away from Jade upset that she refused to come with me to lunch. I went to the usual spot.

"Oi Oi" Louis immediately greeted me.

I waved towards him taking a seat. Everyone looked at me confused and i furrowed my eyebrows wondering why everyone was looking at me.

"What is it why are you all staring" i burst out suddenly.

"What is going on with you lad you seem a little off" Liam spoke.

"Nothing just forget it" I got up and walked right back out the cafeteria. I had a feeling i knew where Jade was and that was exactly where i was headed too.

Jades Point Of View

I sat in my same spot as yesterday while the silence comforted me. I sighed looking down at the book in my lap.  I suddenly felt a gaze and i looked up. I smiled at Harry while he made his way towards me.

"Hey" he smiled and i waved a small hello

He sat right next to me with happiness bursting throughout his demeanor.  I smiled wide and looked at him curiously.

"Why are you here?" i whispered trying to be as confident as possible.

"Well i didn't want you to be alone plus lunch was aggravating for some reason... why are you here" he smiled with his dimples placing his finger on the tip of my nose.

I flinched slightly which made his beautiful smile turn into a frown almost instantly. For some reason it broke my heart when i was the reason.

"I promise i won't hurt you" he whispered to me.
I stared at the beautiful boy blankly unsure how i should respond to him.

"i'm sorry i just i get scared" i mumbled unsure how to fix the conversation. I looked down and started to fiddle my fingers.

He put his pointer finger under my chin lifting my head to look at him once again.

"Dont apologize it's not your fault okay? How about you come to my house after school today? my mom would adore you" He whispered happily and i looked at him confused.

"I - i don't know" i whispered

"He won't be happy" i looked at him sadly and he sighed.

"Okay well what if you call me? i'll give you my number and we can try that for the start and ease into hanging out yeah?"

i played his question a thousand times before realizing i had to answer.

"Okay" i nodded not really sure how i would pull it off but it didn't matter because that beautiful smile was back on his face and that's all that mattered to me in those moments.

"Harry... i have a question" i whispered to him and he smiled nodding.

"Will you l-leave?" i said quietly. I didn't have many people in my life that stayed. I just wanted to be prepared.

"Never angel, unless you you want me too Jade" He smiled resting his head against the wall and the got up.

"C'mon love the period is soon to end, i'll take you to your locker for now and i'll put those girls to a stop because they're just upset that you're stunning and well.... they try to be" I shook my head and sighed.

"You don't have too really it's okay" i whispered as he held my hand walking down the aisle. Warmness spread from my heart throughout my blood stream as my hand was in his.

He made me feel wanted and i have only knew maybe a day and a half. Something was different though. He cared and i just hope he never stops.

We got to my locker and almost everyone saw us. Though Harry never let it get to him, he just kept walking with my small hand in his as he reassured me constantly that it was okay. They stare because they just could not understand the concept of a boy and a girl who are friends instantly.