5

Jades Point Of View

*1 year later*

I walked outside my house and saw Harry walking out just on time. I smiled as he approached me .

"Can we please just drive it's so hot out" he whined while i continued walking.

"Absolutely not its my day you promised we'd alternate no turning back harold" he scrunched his face and huffed.

"Also if you didn't only wear black jeans and a black shirt and i think you'd be fine" i laughed and he lightly pushed me.

"Oh hush you" he pouted and i just laughed.

On our walk to school now it is not only Harry and i.
Louis comes sometimes if he remembers to wake up, Niall only comes when we drive so we can get coffee and food. Liam and Sophia always join us. Gigi is always late for her glam and El doesn't even have a first period.

1 year ago if you told me this would be my life i wouldn't believe you. I still had so many things Harry didn't know and won't find out but i haven't felt so good ever. I'm not as alone anymore.

Smiling and laughing have been something i've learned to love especially around them. It was set we were all going to make it one day. The boys were soon to try out at the X-Factor while El and Gigi and Sophie were going to try modeling.

Well me? i'm not sure where i want to go in life. But as long as i have them by my side, i won't mind it.

"Good morning gorgeous" Sophie said while she joined Harry and I with Liam.

"Good morningggggg bestie" i giggled giving her a side hug and she returned the gesture laughing with me.

"Leeyum i missed you handsome" Harry said hugging him the way i hugged sophia and we all started cracking up.

"Oh harold what will we do with you?" i asked as we made our way into school. He shrugged and i just smiled. We parted ways with Sophia and Liam and made our way to Harry's locker.

Ever since that incident last year Harry made me share a locker with him. I'm hardly ever without that curly headed boy, but i don't mind it. Having someone you can genuinely have a good time with and forget all the pain for just the time spent with them is life changing.

With Harry i'm more ready to be open. Adventurous and bubbly. If i never met him i'm not sure where i'd be.

"you want to come over after school jay?" he asked and i hummed.

"I'm not sure i don't think Rich is leaving tonight and i rather not deal with it." i sighed and he nodded rubbing his hand on the small of my back to comfort me. If only he knew i though to myself.

After Rich started to bring Cara around i was never allowed to be around him or her to be exact. I guess he didn't want her to know he had a kid or that he has a dead wife.

Cara was nothing but useless just like him. Together they did god knows what. They were always influenced and it's scary sometimes but you grow used to stuff like it when you grew up in that type of situation.

"Jay jay" i turn my head and see Louis and i smile widely at my other best friend. Out of the group besides Harry i was closest to him.

i wrapped my arms around him bringing him in for a hug. He always knew when i needed someone just hold me whole.

"you smell good" i whispered and he laughed.

"Is Ms.Rowe flirting with me you dare devil" he grinned cheekily and i swatted his arm.