11

Harry's P.O.V.

The waiting room was agonizing and pure insanity. People were coming in and out with different problems and voices were all over the place. But the only thing on my mind is why El and jade were at the same restaurant as kendall and I were?

I mean, of all places. Plus Eleanor called my name as if she knew I was there. El was sitting next to me and I was anxious to ask her what happened.

Kendall placed a kiss on my cheek. "Harry, I have a flight in the morning. Call me later i guess" she said.

Once Kendall was gone, I turned to Eleanor and she knew what was coming. She was the worst liar in the world so I knew I'd be getting the truth no matter what.

"Did you intentionally come to that restaurant knowing I was there?" I asked and I could tell by the look on her face that she was trying to plot something in her mind. "So I'm taking that as a 'yes.' Why?" I questioned.

"Just do me a favor?" She asked and I nodded in return. "Don't say anything to Jade."

"I won't," I agreed. But what was I not telling her? I only knew half the truth.

"Friends of Jade Rowe?" A woman in scrubs asked. I stood up and El and I made our way over to her.

"We're here for Jade," I stated. "How is she? Can we go see her?" I didn't realize how anxious I was until Eleanors hand squeezed my arm to calm me down.

"She's fine. You may go see her now." The nurse's smile was sweet and kind which sent relief down my body. She turned away to go talk to someone else in the waiting room.

"Listen, you go visit her. I have to go to my apartment. Tell her I said I'm sorry and I'll be over tonight?" Eleanors voice was still shaking but I don't think it was because of Jades allergic reaction, I think it was due to whatever happened before that.

"Yeah," I promised. She turned herself away and left. I found Jades room and she was sitting on the hospital bed with her knees to her chest. I could tell she wasn't too thrilled to see me.

I sat next to her on the bed, waiting to see if she'd say anything. After a couple minutes of silence I decided to break it. "How ya feeling?" I asked reaching my hand up to her cheek but to my surprise, she placed hers over mine and removed it slowly.

"Stupid," she said after a while.

"Why?" I asked, again only knowing half the reason.

"I ruined your night with Ken-"

"Don't Jade. It's fine, you needed help."

"No," she started. "We came intentionally to that restaurant. It was impulsive and stupid. Eleanor and I didn't really know why we did it. I just wanna forget it happened but I want you to know that I'm sorry."

"It's forgotten and you're forgiven," I stated. She seemed relieved, laying back into her bed almost as if a weight was lifted off her shoulders.

We looked at each other for a while, I admired her face. Last night was truly forgotten because when I did look at her face, it reminded me of how I could never be or stay mad her, ever.

"Stop looking at my hideous face!" Jade threw a hand over her face to block my view. "I can't believe how repulsive I looked last night, it was despicable!"

Between her fingers, she spoke and I could see a smile on her face bringing one on mine. "If any paparazzi got pictures I will seriously die from shame. I will never leave my room again, I will not."

I removed her hand from her face and started laughing. "Oh my God, I still looking disgusting don't I?" Her hands were back on her face but finally I stopped laughing and took them away again.