7

Harry's Point Of View

Jade had fallen asleep but i was still wide awake. I was so excited to see what could happen for the boys and i. Most importantly i was excited for Jade to be by my side. She knows me better than everyone else.

I looked down upon her sleeping on my lap. A small smile was still placed on her lips. I wonder how one could be so beautiful just existing.

"Harry" my mom said softly looking back at me from the passenger seat.

"Yes mum?" i responded.

"You love her, don't you?" she whispered referring to jade.  I furrowed my eyebrows and pondered the the thought. I never really thought about loving jade but now thinking about it, it made sense.

"I uh- i don't know mum" i said wholeheartedly. Because i don't know. She's just my safe place. A person and feeling i can never get enough of. Someone i never want to lose.

My mum hummed and continued her small talk with Robin and i glanced back at Jade.

"Loser wake up i'm bored" i said softly as i decided to tickle her lightly.

She quickly reacted and squirmed in my lap.

"Harry stop it you frog" she pouted and sat up. i smiled because she was just so adorable that i couldn't help it.

"I'm awake now what you fool" she huffed and i laughed and her grumpy self.

"Well now i finally get to talk to you" she smiled and looked at me.

"What is it styles what do you want to talk about"

"Well i was thinking that if the boys and i do make it big and we go on tours and stuff if you'll come with us. I couldn't imagine being successful in life without you by my side. I mean you're the reason we all took passion in doing this."  i spoke only the truth. If she didn't make us sing that one night in the basement i'm not sure i'd be as confident as i am today.

*f l a s h b a c k*

"C'mon you guys just one song and i'll never tell a single soul not even sir cuddles" Jade said speaking about the bear i had won her at the local fair.

"Oh lads we have to i'm fine with it" said Niall.

"my favorite irish princess thank you now cmon. Froggie, Sass Master From Doncaster, Leeyum and of course the wonderful mysterious zayn whos vain"

The boys all ended up agreeing and i just gave in. She smiled widely and got all propped up ready to hear us.

"What song shall we sing?" I asked.

She furrowed her eyebrows but i knew what song she was going to choose.

"Torn" she spoke and i smiled as well as the rest of the boys did.

it was the first song she ever heard and it was with us when we went on a camping trip around the fire while niall played the guitar. That's when she found out we sing.

"okay ready 1 2 3 4 "  Liam started singing and by the time it came to my part i felt the power and confidence and i did it.

Her soft gaze and smile, looking at us like we were the best people ever.

For some reason that's when i realized i wanted to be on stage.

*f l a s h b a c k   o v e r*

"Harry we are here idiot" Jade said sarcastically. I smiled and we got up and out. We got our belongings and headed into the home we were renting.