10

The soft rain entered my mind, waking me up. I looked at the clock which read: 1 p.m. When I looked around, Liam was no longer on the couch with us but now he was on floor cuddling with Niall.

The next thing I noticed was Harry's body lying parallel to mine and his arm around my bare waist where my shirt rode up. His hand rested on my skin and I felt my insides tingling. His touch was something that I treasured because of the butterflies I got from it.

My eyes wandered around the room to find Zayn sprawled out on the recliner and Louis was lying on the table in the middle of the room. A small giggle escaped my mouth and I felt Harry's grip around my waist tighten and then relax.

I realized then that his arm was saving me from falling off the couch and that the minute he lets go, I'll fall right on top of Liam. Harry's breath tickled the back of my neck and I decided that I never wanted to be out of his arms. My eyes closed because now would be the best time to get more sleep.

Right before I was about to fall asleep, a large crash entered the room. Louis had rolled off the table, causing Harry to react by letting go of my waist and I landed right on Liam. Everyone was awake now due to all of the noise. "Good morning, Jay" Liam smiled looking up at me since i had fallen right on top of him.

"Morning," I said not being able to control my laughter and the next thing I knew, Harry rolled off onto the pile.

"Harry, you're crushing me!" I said completely out of air.

"You're sooooo fat!" I breathed. I could feel him laughing against my back and I pushed him off of me.

I then rolled off Liam and onto Niall who then pushed me off of him. I brought myself to my feet and started walking to the kitchen,

"I'll go make some pancakes-" But before I could even make it 5inches away from them, Liam and Harry grabbed my ankles making me fall. "What the hell?" I questioned.

"You are definitely NOT making pancakes," Liam and Harry said at the exact same time. I didn't say anything because I knew why they had stopped me, so instead of saying a word I just started laughing.

"If Jade's cooking anything, I'm leaving." Niall stood up and pretended to leave but really just went to the bathroom. Last year, when I went on tour with them, we were in a hotel in California. I decided to make breakfast (pancakes) which resulted in Niall getting sent to the ER for food poisoning. I picked myself back up and sat down on the couch.

"Fine, that means you guys have to make breakfast." I swear I've never seen 5 guys get up so fast and eagerly run into a kitchen to cook. "K GUYS! I'M NOT THAT BAD OF A COOKER!"

But I decided not to argue with the fact that they were making breakfast. So I turned the T.V. and watched a segment on E! about celebrities. Harry's face came onto the screen along with Kendall's . I felt my body sink into the couch but I couldn't find myself to change the channel.

It showed pictures of them kissing and walking around holding hands. It just so happens she was wearing the same sweater i returned to him yesterday.

Finally, I found the power to turn the T.V. off and I walked into the kitchen only to see the reality of the nightmare. There Kendall was, next to Harry and they were smiling.

"Hey, Jade!" Kendall smiled and got up to give me a hug. I hugged back and pushed a smile. "How's the writing coming along? Harry just told me you're in a middle of a writing a book, that's awesome!" God, I wish that i could wipe that fake attitude out of her. But i couldn't and I looked over at Harry who was smiling at Kendall as if he never wanted to take his eyes off of her.