14

Harry's PoV

From the moment Nick came back from his business trip, Jade and him have been inseparable. Every night I've come home, they're always making out somewhere around the house. It wasn't bad in the beginning but as the days went on, it started to get on my nerves. Not just because it was weird to have to watch them make out but I hated seeing how aggressive Nick was. He was 6 years older than Jade which really bugged me. But I wouldn't dare say a word about that to her considering my history with older women; I don't really need her calling me a hypocrite. Guys are much different than girls, something I don't think she really understands.

I walked into the door only to find Jade sitting on the counter with Nick standing between her legs and they were making out. Clearing my throat, they immediately stopped and looked at me. "Hey," I said.

"Hey, sorry I didn't think were coming home tonight. Louis said you were staying over Kendall's tonight," Jade said wiping her mouth with her sleeve. Nick helped her down from the counter and for some reason his hands on her made me really mad.

"Nah, she's going to Paris in the morning." I dropped my bag and walked over to fridge. "So what's up?" I asked, trying to keep conversation so they wouldn't have a chance to make out, at least not in my presence.

"Nothing, we're just gonna go back to Nicks place. Don't wait up!" She yelled already out the door. I leaned my back against the counter and took a large sip of my Gatorade. Louis walked into the room and he seemed surprised to see me.

"What are you doing home?" he asked, looking through the fridge. "I thought you were staying at Kendall's ."

"Nah, she's going to Paris in the morning so I decided to come home. I wish I would've known Nick and Jade were going to swapping spit or else I would've stayed a little while longer," I admitted.

"It's not like it's surprising, they've been doing that for the past week. I think it's because she's going away for a week to give in her book, where did they go anyway? " He left the fridge and gave his attention to me.

"They just left to Nicks  apartment. I don't know about that guy, Lou. He doesn't seem to be...I don't know. He seems like trouble. I don't want him to hurt Jade," I pictured Jade getting hurt by him and the image made me cringe. "She doesn't deserve that."

"Harry, she's old enough to know what's good for her. Don't daddy her."

"I know, I know. I won't. He's just 6 years older than her and she's a virgin. Don't you think that he's going to get a little mad when she doesn't want to have sex with him? She's only 17, she shouldn't feel obligated to have sex with someone just because."

"If that is the case, let Jade do her own thing. If she wants help, let her ask. If you hover she'll get mad. Trust me," Louis begged more than he told me.

"Hey Lou?" I asked, thinking back to the day Jade and  I wrote that song. He looked at me waiting for me to keep going. "Last week, Jade and I wrote a song together and ever since then something's been different. Like now whenever Nick touches her, I feel an ache inside. It just angers me. What is that?" I asked, confused with my own feelings.

"Are you jealous man?" He asked a huge smile about to form.

"I – don't...no. I don't know." How could I be jealous? Never before did jealousy occur between Jay and I. She was my best friend; a feeling like that just didn't take place in our friendship. But that night we spent writing together, she seemed to be like a whole new person in my eyes. "I think I'm gonna go to bed," I sighed and left the kitchen to my room. I undressed and climbed into my big, empty bed. Truthfully, it was always empty. Kendall didn't fill in the space like Jade did. That sounds bad and I wish I never thought it. But it was true, I admitted to my mind. My body rolled over, looking at the empty spot next to me and wished that Jade was lying there. Her hair all over the place, a light snore coming from her and her eyes fluttering because she was having a bad dream.