The Date

Harry is pacing around his room, he can't even sleep last night, thinking about his date with Louis today. But Louis didn't call it a date, or whatever. Now, he's standing in front of his wardrobe, not knowing what to wear, with dark circles around his eyes, and unmanageable hair.

He digs in his closet to find his best outfit but he can't find anything other than his band t-shirt. He almost cry because he's gonna look like a little flea around Louis. He doesn't have any more choice and decided to wear his Rolling Stones t-shirt, and he ruffles his curly hair.

He feels bad for Louis for having such a messy date like him. As if Louis really assume this as a date.

He goes downstairs and sees Briana and Danielle are eating their breakfast which made by Harry earlier. Danielle doesn't complain much, probably because she got her bacon and Briana is busy with her phone, probably she's updating something on her social media. Harry got lucky today because his father is going to outstation for three days.

So he slowly slips out of the house and waits for Louis under a shady tree with cold hands. He feels like his heart wanna jump out of his chest. Eventually a black Audi car stops in front of him and Harry's already recognized the car. The window rolls down, revealing Louis in the driver seat.

"Hello my little rock star," Louis greeted and he winks to Harry. "Come in,"

Harry smiles shyly and he quickly slips into Louis' car.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't find something better, I promise I'll wear something proper-"

"Shhh, dont be silly, you look perfect and beautiful, like always," Louis praised and that's enough for Harry to turn into crimson red again.

"T-thank you. You look.. so h-handsome," Harry tried to hide his smile.

"Do I?"

Harry nods and he quickly runs his view to outside of the window. Louis is just wearing his black office shirt but he is really look majestic.

"You're too adorable," Louis gives a soft pinch on Harry's cheek, resulting the boy to giggle.

"What would you like to eat? Something in your mind?" Louis asked as he drives away from Harry's house.

"Can we go some place that not too fancy? I mean like normal place, because you know, I might be out of place,"

Louis smiles and he reaches for Harry's hand, secures it safely, "Sure, wherever it is, as long as you're comfortable,"

They finally arrived at the restaurant 15 minutes later. They decided to take a seat in the corner. Louis pulls the chair for Harry like a gentleman he is.

"Have a seat, Mr Styles,"

Harry's eyes bulged because he never told Louis his full name.

"How can you know my name?" he asked after both of them took a seat.

"I have my sources," Louis chuckles which makes Harry playfully rolls his eyes.

"How are you, my beautiful Harry," Louis asked after they placed their order. He places his hand on top of Harry's.

"I-I'm good,"

"Still shy?"

"Because you're too flirty and feisty," Harry said bluntly and that makes Louis chuckles again.

"That's my intention, you know that, and I know you like it," Louis joked which makes Harry bites his lips and smiles.

Louis grasps Harry's hand and stroke it gently, "Okay, let's talk about something else. How about your family?"