Wrong Decision

He takes slow steps into his house, opens the door silently, because he don't want anyone, especially his father to hear any noise. He tip toeing slowly, until he reaches the kitchen, and he looks around. There's no sign of person there so he quickly goes to his room and begins to pack.

One last thing that he needs to do is, to say goodbye to his stepfather. And also, to apologize. He remember what Louis said early, pack the bags then leave. But he's Harry, the kindest and softest boy in the world, hence, he gather all his strength and bravery to face Simon, for one last goodbye.

He knocks on Simon's bedroom door softly, and his eyes are met with his stepfather's shocking fierce face, but it's slowly soften as he sees Harry slowly walking into his room. Probably Simon is not that mad after all?

"F-father," the shakiness is so clear, that his voice is almost not heard by Simon.

"So you're back," Simon said, putting an empty glass on the table on his room. He looks calm, much to Harry's surprise. But Harry is just a soft innocent gullible boy that easy to believe someone.

"I'm s-sorry, for what happened," he looks down to his feet, feeling so small.

But no response from Simon, the only thing that can be heard is the erratic breath of his step father. So he dares himself to continue,

"And, I-I'm moving out,"

"You what?" Simon voice is still calm, but he makes his way to Harry. The boy slowly flinches backward.

"I'm staying with..L-Louis," Harry's voice almost can't be heard. Simon scoffs and he smirks.

"You're gonna live with him?"

Harry nods slowly, and his heart is racing because Simon is now standing too close to him.

"Harry, my boy, you're too innocent for this world," Simon is pacing around Harry, "I can feel that Tomlinson has bad intention on you, don't you think so?"

"But I love Louis, father. And he loves me too,"

Simon chuckles and he continues, "So do you think Louis loves you sincerely? Aww poor Harry, you're too naive in this matter. Do you think someone sophisticated and wealthy like him will love a poor boy like you? He just uses you to take all my money, you know why? Because you are dumbest and the weakest in this family!"

Harry's feels warm tears is pooling on the edge of his eyes. He knows he was never be the proud of this family, he was never looked good in Simon's eyes. His hands are trembling and his lips starts to shake.

"Just leave him, Harry. Let him get married to your sister, because she can handles this better than a worthless boy like you,"

"Besides, your sister is much worthy than you. Trust me, Harry, if you leave him, I guarantee you a better life, it's not like you're not having a good one before," Simon chuckles sarcastically.

Tears finally roll down Harry's pink cheeks, that is enough for him. He has been humiliated and insulted since he was a little boy, now it's time for changes.

"I trust Louis more than I trust anyone else in this house. I'm sorry, father," Harry finally spoke up and he lifts up all his bags and ready to go.

Simon takes a deep breath and he closes his eyes. "That's not the answer I want to hear," He suddenly rush to Harry, grips both of Harry's hands and pushes him against the walls which makes the boy yelled in pain.

"How dare you to oppose me like that? No one in this fucking house disobey me, especially you! Is that clear?!" Simon yelled and it scares Harry, his hands is griped tightly and Simon has his hands around Harry's neck.

"Father please, it hurts," Harry helplessly begged.

"I'm so mad, if you don't want to get hurt, you better listen to me!"

"But I know Louis really loves me, h-he promises to take care of m-me," Harry cried and he barely able to speak as Simon's hand is pressing on his neck.

"Enough with this love bullshit, Harry! You know nothing about love. You just met a person and you called it true love? What do you think your life is? A fucking fairy tale?" He pulls Harry's hair roughly and drags him through the hallway, and Harry is shrieking in pain.

"Father please, stop it," Harry's tears are rolling down fast while Simon drags him by his hair like a stray dog. Harry finally thrown inside his room and he falls hard on the floor.

"Is this what I got in return for raising you this far and good? You ungrateful despicable boy!" a slap reaches on Harry's cheek and the boy falls again on the floor.

"Father, I'm sorry, please forgive me," Harry cried and holds his stinging cheek. His vision is blurring by his tears.

"You're not letting that Louis boy go don't you? You're not going anyway, you will not see him anymore. I will make him to hate you,"

"Please forgive me, don't do this to me, I love him, father, I love Louis!" Harry reaches out for Simon's legs, begging for mercy.

"You don't deserve to be loved do you hear me? You're not worth it!" he kicks Harry into the room till he falls down again and his head is hit on the edge of the nightstand. His head is bleeding now, but Simon doesn't care about that.

"You stay here and don't you dare to leave this room, until I say so!" Simon storms out of the room and Harry quickly gets up to chase him, despite the pain on his head.

"Please, no!" he cried out, but he is too weak and the only thing he can hears is the clicking sound of the door knob. He tries to open the door but failed. He is locked up in his own room.

"Father, please, don't do this," he sobbed, but eventually become weaker, his face is covered with tears, his head is pulsing and hurting so bad from the collision, and he just realizes that he's bleeding, his vision becomes blurry, and all he can see now is Louis.

"Louis," he whispered slowly before his vision become all black.