He Deserves It

Harry opens his eyes slowly and the sunlights are softly striking in. He feels that all parts of his body is aching. He tries to move but flinches when he accidentally pressed his bruised arms. But he immediately soften down when he finds out that his hand is held tightly by someone.

He smiles, although it is the hardest things to do now, but seeing Louis sleeping soundlessly besides him is enough to make him feels relieve. Harry slowly lifts up his another hand, which is connected with the IV solution and he strokes Louis' soft brown hair.

Eventually the man wakes up, with a still-sleepy face and small eyes, looking up at Harry, and he's not gonna lie that he really misses this pair of ocean blue eyes.

"Hey, good morning baby," with groggy voice Louis stands up and kisses Harry's forehead lovingly, just enough to make Harry smile fondly.

"You've been here the whole night?" Harry asked as he struggles to sit up on his bed.

"Yes, and you can't move a lot, angel. Just take a rest,"

"I've been sleeping the whole night, wasn't I? My muscles are all cramping,"

Louis smiles and he gives a soft rub on Harry's chin before he places a kiss on his lips, after the curly boy finally sits against the headboard with Louis' help.

"How are you feeling?"

Harry keeps silent for a while. He is actually still confused and shocked about what happened.

"How's Simon?" Harry asked after he took a deep breath and only responded by Louis with a long sigh.

"I'm sorry Harry. He's gone. Simon is dead," Louis holds Harry's hands tightly.

Harry gasps and he covers his mouth with his hands, tears begin to pool in the angle of his eyes. He can't believe that Simon is gone just like that. Somehow he feels sad because Simon raised him since he was little.

"But he deserves it," Louis said, "I'm sorry I don't mean to disrespect his death, but after everything he did to you,"

"I know Louis, I understand,"

Louis sighs and kisses both of Harry's hands gently.

"I love you so much, Harry. It is so hard and pain to see my boyfriend is suffering like this, because of him. Imagine living in this world without you. I just, can't. Now that he's gone, no one will ever hurt you anymore, alright?"

Harry nods weakly, after he whispered 'I love you too' and Louis nuzzles their nose together. He's not so sad actually, instead he feels relieved. He knows when he's around Louis, everything will be alright.

"How about Briana?" He suddenly remembered his step sisters.

"Briana was arrested and she was charged with homicide,"

Harry feels bad for her. "And Danielle?"

"I'm not so sure about her, I think she's fine. I'm gonna check on her later,"

"Promise?"

"Promise babe," Louis caresses Harry's cheeks which has a small bruise, and place a small kiss there. "Can you at least think about yourself first, hmm?"

"Lou, there still my family, no matter how bad they are," Harry takes Louis' hand and kiss it. 

"You're actually an angel, in the shape of my boyfriend, Harry," Louis stares into the little paradise in Harry's eyes, it is so beautiful. Harry giggles and covers his face.

"Stop staring," he playfully pushes Louis' face with his hand.

"I missed those giggles so much. Please keep doing that for me, alright?"

"They're not free, you know,"

"Do I have to pay to hear your giggles?"

"Yes," Harry playfully sticks out his tongue.

"Okay," Louis lifts up the duvet that cover Harry's perfect little body. He holds the waistband of Harry's pants and slowly begins to slide it down.

"Lou! What are you doing?" Harry quickly seized Louis' hands, before he goes fully bottomless.

"I'm paying,"

Harry snorted, his eyes are widen, and he giggles again, showing his little bunny teeth.

"Are you serious? This way?"

"Just the way you like,"

"Louuuu, we're at the hospital," Harry whines which makes the blue eyed man chuckles and he kisses Harry's lips, and the curly haired boy giggles again. Seems like it is not that hard to make him giggle.

"Serious talk now, are you okay, angel?"

"As long as you're here, I'm more than okay, Lou,"

Harry smiles widely and he puts his forehead against Louis', finally he's free. They're free.