Chamomile

Harry is buying some milk and eggs at the supermarket. He hasn't see Louis for a solid three days and now he misses him so much. Harry hates it when he sounded so clingy, but whatever, Louis is his boyfriend.

So he decided to stop by at Louis' house after he done the groceries, he took a cab there. Once he reached the mansion, he presses the bell and he is greeted by Tim, Louis' personal driver.

"Sir Harry,"

"Good evening, Tim, is Mr Tomlinson home?"

"He's not home yet, he's driving his own car today. But please, come inside. Rita could make you some drink,"

"Thank you, Tim,"

He gives Tim his toothy grins and he walks inside Louis' house.

"Rita?" He calls out for Rita as he walks into the kitchen, since Louis is not here yet. It's almost 6. He usually home by that time.

"Oh my, look who's here," Harry heard a female voice, from the kitchen.

"Hello Rita," he gives Rita a hug and kisses her cheek.

"Well hello there dimpled boy," Rita hugs him back.

"Dimpled boy?"

"That's what Mr Tomlinson called you,"

Harry blushes. He holds his cheeks and smiles.

"He's not come back from work yet?"

"Not yet, probably he got so much work to do. Would you like to drink?"

"Can I have water please, thanks Rita,"

"Did you just come back from groceries?" Rita asked after he gives Harry his water and sees a bunch of paper bags. Harry nods.

"You should ask Tim to pick you up,"

"No, it's okay, I just bought some milk, not that heavy,"

"But Mr Tomlinson would be really happy if we can give you a hand, in any way," Rita smiles and Harry finally sits in the dining table. Rita is doing back her work while Harry is enjoying his water.

"Rita, can I ask something,"

"It's about Mr Tomlinson am I right?"

Harry blushes again, pushing his curls behind his ears.

"How long have you been working for Mr Tomlinson?"

"Almost 5 years now, since he moved in here,"

"So, how was ummm, his lovers back then, you must know something,"

"Lovers? Mr Tomlinson didn't have any lover, trust me," Rita puts the cookies in the oven before she continues,

"Once, he brought a girl in this house, Eleanor, from the Calder family, a very wealthy and pretty one. But too bad, lack of manners,"

"You know Mr Tomlinson, good manners is all that matters," she continued again.

And now Harry remembered when Louis said that he is so selective and fussy in choosing a partner, but eventually Louis chose him, the poor and pathetic boy.

"So, a girl,"

Rita smiles, "A girl or a boy, doesn't matter, as long as that someone is you, someone that won his heart,"

Harry smiles shyly. His relationship with Louis is like a dream, but somehow only Louis can see how amazing and pretty he is. He feels so lucky that Louis chose him, so do Louis.

Harry suddenly feels a soft kiss is placed on top of his head. He startled, jumps from his chair immediately. As he turns around, he sees Louis' warm smile.