Lucas

It's been three days since that incident, and he heard nothing from Louis. I mean, how can he contacts Louis, he doesn't have a phone, his life is trapped under this four walls.

But come to think of it, maybe this is a hint that he shouldn't be together with Louis. His life is much different than Louis. Maybe he should forget about Louis. But yeah, easy said than done. He doesn't have any special relationship with Louis, but why he feels this way?

He's in the kitchen and his mind was floating somewhere else when he suddenly heard the doorbell is ringing. He turns off the tap water and he walks to the door. It's probably his father's colleagues, or Briana's or Danielle's fuck boys.

When he opens the door, his eardrums are immediately hit by a soothing voice, calling for him, a voice that he missed.

"Harry?"

"M-Mr Tomlinson?" his sight meets Louis' eyes straight away. The man is standing and smiling handsomely right in front of him.

"Hey," Louis approaches Harry, with a smile on his face, of course, looking at the beautiful boy in front of him. "I missed those curly," he reaches out for Harry's hair but the boy flinches.

"Hmm?" Louis furrows his eyebrows.

"What are you doing here? You want my father to kill you?"

"Before he can kill me I'll break his neck first," Louis tried to joke but the green eyed boy seems uninterested.

"Why are you here?" Harry asked coldly.

"Just wanna see your beautiful face again,"

Harry feels like he wanna roll his eyes, but he still didn't had a gut to do it, so he looks down to his feet instead. He actually doesn't feels anything right now. He doesn't feels nervous like he always did around Louis before. He still has many questions for Louis, but never mind, they're not important anymore.

"Are you okay Harry?"

"Hmm," Harry hummed in response. You think it's okay to leave someone like a dumb without any explanations?

"I'm sorry I had to cancel our date yesterday," Louis said and he's still searching for Harry's eyes. So it was a date now? How sad.

"I was in rush. Something happened to..Lucas,"

That's it. That name again. The name that clouded Harry's mind with so many questions. The name that made Harry can't sleep at night. Harry is so done right now. He takes a deep breath annoyingly before he says,

"Why did you come here if you're busy,"

Louis surprised, and Harry's also feels surprised to himself, he never acted and talked this cold to other people.

"Harry are you mad? I'm so sorry, let me explain what happened to Lucas,"

"You know what, I think that's enough Mr Tomlinson, I don't want to know how good you were taking care of him, how worried you were when he fell sick. I don't want to listen anything about him, just..go.. to your boyfriend!" Harry let everything out although it's the hard things to do. He really fancies Louis but that man is actually already has a boyfriend.

"Wait what? What are you talking about Harry,"

"I'm sorry for wasting your time, wait actually not only your time but also mine, but whatever, don't come to see me anymore," Harry wants to turn around but the man quickly catches his hand.

"Harry wait. I think you're misunderstanding. I think you should meet Lucas and I will explain everything. He's here," Louis pointed out to his car.

"Why should I meet him?" Harry asked furiously and he gives Louis a death stare because how dare him to ask Harry to meet his boyfriend. He really wants to swallow Louis right now. Well he always wanted to.

He glances over Louis' car anyway but he sees no one inside the car.

"Are you kidding? I can't see anyone there," he almost raised his voice.

"No I'm not, he is really in my car, come,"

Harry is so mad right now, did Louis just playing and make fun of him. He fists his hands tightly and follows Louis to his car. He still can't see anyone inside.

When they reach Louis' car, Louis points to backseat of his car but Harry sees nothing other than a pet carrier.

"Meet Lucas," Louis said and Harry is still confused until he stares inside the pet carrier and sees a grey tabby cat is sleeping soundlessly in it. His eyes immediately bulge.

"He-he's Lucas?" Harry stuttered as he's staring at the cute cat, sleeping peacefully. Louis nods as response.

"Lucas is a c-cat?"

"Lucas is a c-cat?"

Louis nods again. "Yes?"

Harry can't believe his eyes, he breathes heavily and he has mix feelings about it. Furious? Dumb? Sad? Happy? Embarrass more like.

"Are you serious right now? I cried because of a cat?" Harry's face turns red.

"You cried? Harry why?" Louis steps forward and he feels bad for the curly boy.

"Because I-I thought, Lucas is your b-boy-,"

"My boyfriend?" Harry nods and he doesn't know where to hide his face anymore after he realized how stupid was that.

"This is so embarrassing," his cheeks are red now, he covers his face with both of his hands.

"Aww Harry, aren't you the purest little angel? And no, it's not embarrassing. It's so cute," Louis grips Harry's hands which are still on his cheeks. He leans forward and put a warm kiss on Harry's forehead. The boy is madly blushes by Louis' action.

"Is someone jealous?" Louis teased.

"I-I'm not jealous," Harry said shyly. Louis smiles and he's still holding Harry's cheeks and his thumbs are caressing them softly.

"Just for you to know, the position as my boyfriend is still available, would you like to fill it?"

"W-what?" Harry's face turns completely red and he can hear his own heart beats fast.

Louis chuckles softly and he pokes Harry's cute nose. "Be my boyfriend?"