Cheating with the Cheater

Any character's behavior, beliefs, opinions, views, and way of thinking are not related to the writer.

This story is a work of fiction. Purely Fictional. Names, characters, places, businesses, and events are just products of the writer's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental.

This story contains words and scenes that others may find disturbing, especially young readers and sensitive minds. Read at your own risk!

COPYRIGHT © DONNY ACE

 ________________________________________

Island of Sin #1

Nang sabihin sa kanya ng kanyang matalik na kaibigan na gusto siya ni Darius Lexus Gonzalo, Angelic Kristine Aumentado felt pressured to have a boyfriend even if she does not love the guy. Ayaw niyang mapalapit kay Darius dahil may nararamdaman siyang emosyon para sa lalaki na hindi niya maipaliwanag. Also, she hates that man because he's a cheater, and she doesn't want to be one of the girls that Darius has bedded.

Ngunit dahil sa pagdiriwang ng kanyang kaarawan, siya ay nalasing. She woke up naked and sore. Ang mas nagpagulat sa kanya ay ang lalaking nasa tabi niya, si Darius. She had sex with him! Then, she realized that she had committed a sin. She cheated on her boyfriend. She's cheating with the cheater.

"Welcome to the Island of Sin: Where every kiss is a tempting spin."