𝘈𝘜: 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘔𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵

Misa Amane pouts up at (Y/n) Yagami, clinging to the latter's arm with every bit of stubbornness the blonde has within her

Misa Amane pouts up at (Y/n) Yagami, clinging to the latter's arm with every bit of stubbornness the blonde has within her. "Stay a little longer," she whines, propping her chin up on (Y/n)'s shoulder and batting her eyelashes for added effect.

Huffing a laugh under her breath, (Y/n) shakes her head in amusement. "It's getting late, Misa," she points out, holding up her free arm to show the dial of her watch. "I have to get home before it gets even later."

"Or, you could stay the night?" Misa offers, tilting her head to get a better look at (Y/n)'s face. "We rarely get to meet! I just want to spend more time with my most favorite person in the world. Is that so bad?"

(Y/n)'s eyes narrow. "Are you trying to guilt-trip me?"

"Is it working?" Misa perks up hopefully.

The elder woman's abrupt snort has the blonde deflating instantly, however, and the pout returns full force, leaving (Y/n) to smile at her younger companion fondly. "If you let me stay for breakfast tomorrow, I'll say it's working," the profiler offers finally, giving in.

Gasping, Misa pulls back, clapping her hands together. "Really?"

"Sure." (Y/n) grins, laughing when the younger blonde immediately starts bodily dragging her back into her suite, chattering excitedly about sleepovers. Silently, (Y/n) thanks her sense of foresight for the sweatpants she had brought with her, suspecting Misa might try to pull something of this nature from the instance the blonde called her to let her know she would be in town for a week or two because of work.

"I'll let you stay till lunch if you want," Misa calls over shoulder, laughter around her words as she leads them to the sofa. "In fact, why don't you just stay with me all day tomorrow as well?"

(Y/n) hums, smiling slightly as Misa begins the herculean task of wrapping the both of them up in a cocoon of blankets without disturbing her position against Y/n)'s side too much. "I have work too, you know, Misa," she points out when the blonde settles in peacefully, keeping her voice soft because she knows Misa will be disappointed. "I only got today off, but I can't stay home tomorrow too."

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘼 𝘿𝙚𝙩𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙙 𝙍𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚 | 𝘭 𝘭𝘢𝘸𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘵 🎉