Chapter Ten

"Kenny!" My mother exclaims as she comes up to us and hugs Kenny. "Do you want to bake with us? I promised (Y/n) that we'd bake soon!" He chuckles, "No, you two can bake. I'll just sit in the living room or go into (Y/n)'s room and sleep." He takes off his shoes and he takes off his jacket and hangs it up. He still looked hot as hell doing that. "Mija! No mires a Kenny con esos ojos lujuriosos! (Honey! Don't look at Kenny with those lustful eyes!)" I blush heavily as I direct my eyes towards my mother. "Ma! ¡Calla! Ya has dicho suficiente! (Ma! Shut up! You've already said enough!)" I yell as I cover my face. "Ooh! We're you staring at me again, mi amor?" Kenny says in a deep and sexy voice while pulling me close to him. "No!" I look into Kenny's eyes to see them sparkling with his gorgeous blue eyes. I unknowingly bite my bottom lip and Kenny smirks more. "Por qué ser tú tan hermosa, mi amor? (Why are you so beautiful, my love?)" I push Kenny away and go into the kitchen.

I hear Kenny and my mother talking and I just wait. My mother walks in a few minutes later and she smiles at me. "I'm not gonna lie to you, Kenny is pretty hot." I sigh harshly and get out some stuff. "Ma!"

Kenny's Pov

(Y/n) left after I started to tease her. Sad. I just want to hold her in my arms forever. Her mom looked at me and smiled giddily. "Kenny, try harder to get her!" I rub the back of my neck with my hand, "I'm trying as hard as I can, she's too difficult, Ms. (L/n)!" I shut my eyes and sigh. I rub my fingers through my hair, them slightly getting caught in the tangles. "Do something romantic!" Her mom exclaims, accent as thick as ever. Honestly, I'd be lying if I said her mom wasn't hot. But not hotter than (Y/n)...kinda wanna bang her? Kinda don't wanna ruin our current relationship? "What do you mean something romantic??" I yell in frustration. "Like roses, or chocolate! Kiss her cheeks, her forehead, nose, hand...KISS HER LIPS, MA BOY!" She hugs me and she gets so happy. It kinda made me want to tell her—

"We did kiss. But like, I wouldn't really count it as a kiss but our lips touched and I loved the feeling she brought me through that kiss. She kissed me first and then I kissed her. So I guess we kissed twice but like..." I stop myself from rambling at look at her mom. She's looking at me with sparkling eyes. "Ahh!!! Oh my lord! You two kissed?! Mijo????" She starts to jump around like a little kid, "Don't get mad when I say this and only punish her after we're together," she looked scared and her eyebrows were furrowed. "we were high..." She looked me dead in the eye with her mouth agape. I'm scared for my life...

With such swift motion, she takes off her slipper and then continuously smacks me with it. She starts yelling at me in Spanish and rapidly hits me with her slipper, "Why would you let my daughter smoke weed??" She finally stops hitting me as I look at her. "She's the one who wanted to! Plus, aren't you glad we smoked? We kissed and now we're a thousand steps closer to getting her to love me! Another plus, she's really horny when she's faded. Like, all she wants is me! No one else!" I smile widely and get ready for her to hit me again but she just puts her shoe back on.

"Make a new plan, mijo. Come to me before you put it to action." I smile again and she leaves to the kitchen. Yes! I jump on the couch and lay my head on the arm with a pillow underneath it for cushioning. I grab the remote and turn the tv on; the only good show playing was cartoons so I played that.

It was about these two girls who went on adventures together and they both had magical powers but only one realized it, the other has no idea that she has these powers. They both face these hard challenges and they always get through it together, and then they realize...they're in love with each other. Yes, it's gay. But they don't show anything that IS gay. You know? If you just pay close attention you can tell that they love each other but kids won't be able to tell. Me, however, I can tell. I can tell because...

I am in love.

My heart beats for her. I crave her in my arms and the feeling of her eyes on me when I tease her—her lips on mine. I want to be so forceful with her, yet so gentle so that I don't break her fragile body. God, but do I want to squeeze her perfect ass and her nice tiddies? Of course. But am I gonna do that? Maybe...just maybe.

School ended about 3 and it's now 4:30. I already smelt stuff being baked in the oven, I heard footsteps wander towards the couch and I turn my head up, looking at the person. Though, her boobies were in the way a little bit.

"Kenny, do you want to try a piece?" (Y/n)'s soft, cheery voice flew into my ears lovingly. I smiled at her and then sat up. I turned around and took the pastry out her hand, I plopped it into my mouth and a whole bunch of new flavors kicked in. My eyes lit up with joy, "What did I just eat?" I ask, her smile grew. "It was a Russian pastry dish called Pyranik. Does it tastes good?" I nod my head and get up, I stretch my arms behind me and bend backwards to pop my back.

When I stand back up straight, I see (Y/n) staring at me with caring eyes and a soft smile. I walk towards her and wrap my arms around her waist, I lay my head on her shoulder and close my eyes. "Kenny what're you doing?" Her voice was quiet, she sounded like she didn't want what was happening to happen but she wrapped her arms around my back anyways. I could feel her soft breathing as she pressed her body against mine. Her head laid against my chest. I took in this moment, she was so warm and comforting to me.

"(Y/n)..."
"Hm?"
"Please," I pause, "give me one more chance." My voice sounded desperate, I was desperate. (Y/n) didn't answer me, she just stayed there in my arms, silent. "I've grown since the last time. I promise you, it won't be like the last time. I was stupid and I wasn't thinking back then. I lost what could've been an amazing relationship with you, but you still stayed with me. I know you still care, and I do too. I care about you so much..." She didn't say anything. Her arms fell to her side and she slowly shuffled her way out of my hold.

"Kenny," She pauses and I look down at her, hoping for the answer that I want. She's looking down herself. "No. I can't. I don't feel the same way...I'm sorry, Kenny."

That broke me...it hurts to hear her say that when I know she's lying.

"Okay..." I take her chin in between my thumb and pointer and bring it up towards me. "Then I guess I'll just have to keep trying, Princess." I kiss her forehead and smile at her. She looks up at me and laughs at my expense. "What?" She looks me dead in the eye and and sighs, "You never stop trying, do you, Kenny?" I shake my head. "Never, my beautiful princess." I watch her cheeks turn red as she walks away.

"What a cutie." I say happily and smile as I watch her walk. "Nice ass." I mumble and smirk.

An hour or so later, (Y/n) came back out and got me to try another dessert. Her eyes lit up again as I ate it. She left again.

She came back like, five minutes later and gave me another sweet. "Stop giving me sugar! You're gonna make me fat, baby." We both laugh and she grabs my "stomach fat" saying, "Yeah, like you're not fat already." She laughs even more and I push her forehead back and she smiles and leaves.

She came back AGAIN thirty minutes after and gave me, not a dessert, but a kiss on the cheek. "What's up with you, cutie?" She gave me a soft smile. "Don't worry about it." She took my right hand and put it up to her cheek; I could feel my eyes light up, my heart race. She rubbed her cheek against my palm and then put her lips to it, kissing it lightly.

'Yeah...I know what I'm doing tonight.'

"Are-are you still high? You would never do this sober...?"

Her face neared mine.

"(Y/n)?"