Chapter Twelve

"You know better than anyone else that I would gladly kiss you, but I don't think you are thinking right."

I don't understand...

Kenny's Pov

I'm trying to explain to her that I want to kiss her but I don't think that she really WANTS to kiss me. I don't want her to make a mistake by kissing me. Y'know, while sober at least. But she's still trying to fight me on it.

Suddenly, her hands snake to my cheeks as her body moves closer to mine; her actions were so quick that I couldn't comprehend what was happening. Her lips collided with mine angrily, my eyes were wide as her eyes were shut tight. I couldn't control my arms, they slithered around her waist and I tilted my head. I feel her lips move away from mine and she still had an angry expression written all over her face, it was so cute.

"See? I—" I slammed my lips against hers with a hot passion. I shouldn't be doing this but...god she is so hot. Her hands slide down my back then up to my hair, grabbing it tightly. I push my tongue through her lips and she gladly obliges. Soon our lips part and we look into each other's eyes.

"Fuck." Is all I say. My stomach was turning in a good way... My lips attack her neck as they leave light feathered kisses all the way down to her collarbone. "K-Kenny..." Her breath was shaky and her hands frantically searched through my hair. My hands moved up; they searched her torso as my mouth gave her neck small bruises. After a while, (Y/n) pushed me back.

"Kenny," she paused, torturing me slightly. Was she mad? Excited? Guilty? "lets go to your house." Her voice was soft as I looked up at her. My eyes sparkle as I nod my head.

Karen's a hard sleeper and my parents were out partying at this time. Once a week, we let our parents go to the bar to have fun all night. So that means me and Kevin have to take care of Karen. But I told Kevin I'd be out for awhile today so he was taking care of her. That means we won't be heard. Maybe.

I took her by the hand and we quickly walk down the sidewalk, almost running by how much I'm anticipating this.

Soon we get to my house and I quietly open the door. (Y/n) gets in and I shut the door behind her. We go through the living room and through a hallway; upon reach to my doorknob, I remember that I didn't clean my room. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either.

Your Pov

Kenny and I went through the door, his room was cleaner than usual. Kenny and I take off our jackets and throw them on his swivel chair by his desk; on his desk was his monitor, keyboard, mouse, and computer sitting there. Something seemed off about the computer and monitor but I decided to ignore it. Kenny abruptly shut and locked the door behind him, I sat on his bed and looked around. I've been in here before but he rearranged it I guess. Paper was heard crumbling from underneath my hand as I laid it down on the bed. It was a magazine. I picked it up as I looked at Kenny to see him picking clothes off the floor and putting them in a basket. Looking upon the magazine, it's filled with naked women doing lewd things. Of course he would have this.

"Oh shit! Don't look at that!" Kenny squeals, I giggle. "But I'm enjoying seeing what you like." I respond with a dark tone. Kenny takes the magazine away from me and throws it on the ground, I back myself up and lay my head on his pillows. I turn my head to the side and inhale the scent of him. He smelt clean and of cologne. Manly. Sexy. Hot.

All of a sudden, Kenny's body is hovering over mine. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Kenny biting his lip. Seeing his golden hair just hang down was so hot, and the shadow over his eyes helped his case. I face forward and notice his arms, seeing his arms in this position where they held me in place was everything a woman could dream of. Kenny's lips merged with mine, our lips fit together so perfectly; it's like we're meant to be. Kenny breaks our kiss and sits up to take off his shirt, I proceed to do the same. As soon as Kenny caught a glimpse of me without my shirt he attacked my neck; his kisses and love bites went further then my collarbone. They proceeded to go onto my chest, his light kisses from his moisturized lips made my stomach have butterflies. His fingers grazed my sides, him touching me was most pleasurable.

Kenny stopped kissing my chest and went back to my lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands skillfully unhook my bra.

I wake up to the sounds of birds chirping loudly and sun shinning in my eyes. I squint my eyes and roll over to my side, getting the sun out of my face. My body was aching and I felt so heavy. I move my hand towards what I thought was an empty space but actually turned out to be warm, BARE, human skin. I let my hand roam the body before finally fluttering my eyes open. My vision was a little bit blurry but I could make out a few details. Shaggy blond hair, fair skin, the lips I could die fo–OH SHIT.

I quickly knock myself out of this weird trance and finally rub my eyes to the freedom of seeing. I gaze upon a peacefully sleeping Kenny... Might I add the word 'naked' to that there sentence, buster?

"Oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck oh shit oh fuck..." I say under my breath as I look at him and I under the covers.

OwO...he's fairly large...mama likey...

I quickly advert my eyes only to look back at the sleeping Kenny. He's so cute when he's sleeping... I sit up and grab the phone on a side table. I try to turn it on but it seems it's dead. Damn. I decide to lay back down and surprisingly...I cuddle up with Kenny. His warm body collided with mine and I felt so comfortable. I closed my eyes as I put my head on his chest. Kenny shifted and I felt my heart race, is he going to wake up? Kenny groans and his arms go around my body and he goes on his side facing me. I get stiff as he starts to open his eyes more.

"(Y/n)...? Oh fuck, (Y/n)???" He starts to panic as he sees me. I guiltily smile and scoot away from him. I sit up while covering my chest with the blanket. "D...did we...?" Kenny's voice was low and quiet, it was a bit raspy too, it sounded sexy. My heart was racing quite a bit. "Yeah..." I responded quickly. My head was spinning and my body laid back down again. I faced opposite of Kenny and held my head. I felt Kenny put an arm on my hip, "You okay...?" He sounded reluctant. I mean, I'm reluctant to even keep my life anymore. I shook my head, "No...my head hurts." He rubbed my back and then proceeded to get up. "I'll go get you some aspirin." He put on shorts and he walked out of his room. A few minutes later he came back in will a water bottle and two pills in his hand.

He sat on the ground beside his bed and handed me the water and pills. "Here." He said, I sat up and popped the pills in my mouth and opened the water bottle. I stalled the pills with the water and then continued to drink. "Thanks, Ken." He nodded and plugged in the phone that was dead. Soon it dinged and we both looked at it. I laid on my stomach and watched Kenny open the phone. Wait, that was my phone. Suddenly, an abundance of dings started to come out of the phone. I just stared at it with wide eyes and so did Kenny. He looked at me and sorta laughed, "Damn, (Y/n). What got you so popular?" I nervously laugh as Kenny looks at the Notification Center.

45 missed calls from Madre
38 New Text Messages from 4 People

"Oh shit." Kenny and I say in sync. "Kenny look at the fucking time." I frantically say as he scrolls up.

The time was 10:45...

I bounce up and put on my underwear and bra, my pants go on next but when I go to grab my shirt...it's covered in...a very lewd substance. "K-Kenny!!! What the hell?!" I looked at him with a huge blush covering my face while I held the shirt with two fingers cautiously. "What?" He said while putting on new pants. "What do you mean what? There's cum on my shirt!" I see Kenny sorta laugh and I kinda do the same. "Go get a shirt from my drawer, or you can get a hoodie, doesn't matter. I'll wash your shirt." He smiles sweetly. Then it was completely silent...

Somehow...this is really fucking awkward...