Chapter Thirteen

Kenny goes to the bathroom while I pick out what shirt/hoodie to wear. I look through the drawers first and grab his NASA shirt. I put it on and get another whiff of his scent. "Why does he smell so good???" I whine as I hear footsteps coming back into the room. "Do I just smell that good to you?" I look at the door in embarrassment. A small blush covered my cheeks. "Shut up Kenny."

Kenny and I quickly put on our clothes and we got into his truck. "Wait I thought your truck broke down?" Kenny smiles, "I fixed it but I just didn't drive to school in it yet."

Kenny and I drive to the school. The ride so far was silent...it was quiet the whole way. Neither of us said anything. What was there to say? Were we going to talk about how we had sex? Hell no.

It's so fucking awkward.

We arrive to the school and we both get out of his truck, my hair was brushed and laid on my back and shoulder, I needed to cover up the hickies. Weirdly enough, I felt like I was doing the walk of shame while walking through the door into the commons area. We really be taking an L for the team.

Kenny didn't even wait by my locker, he went straight to his locker then to A.E. class. I mean I understand, I would be ashamed to be with me too... I can't believe this happened.

I grab my books for my class and then head to the room. When I walked in, everyone stared at me. This was my academic english class. The only person I knew was Kenny and Stan. I looked at the teacher and walked over to her.

"Hi Mrs. Boe...sorry I'm late." I look down guiltily. "You're fine. You get a pass on this one since you're always here. Now, go take a seat." I nod and go to my seat in the back. When I sat down, my body took a shock of pain. After I focused on my desk, I saw a note was passed to me. It was from Stan.

It read:

Hey, where were you this morning? Kyle was concerned and we didn't see Kenny either. Did something happen?

I sighed and started to write my response. I didn't want to tell him or anyone else. I had to lie.

I wrote:

Sorry, I accidentally slept in. I was studying all night.

Low key a terrible response seeing as I rarely study but it might work. I passed the paper back along to Stan. A few minutes passed and the paper didn't come back to me. Class was still in session for maybe another 5 minutes and we were still in the lesson. We were talking about the book Lord of the Flies, we were going to read it soon. I didn't pay much attention to it, we were only talking about the dates of which chapters were due each week.

The bell rang at 11:45, signaling our freedom from the class and empty stomach: it was lunch time. I definitely wasn't ready to even look Kenny in the eye or come close to him. Jesus, I'm wearing his shirt and I smell like him. I FUCKING HAD SEX WITH HIM. Why wouldn't things be totally awkward? I fucked up so bad...why'd I kiss him?

Stan and I walked together to our lockers and then we headed to the cafeteria; of course me getting tackled by Kyle.

"(Y/n)! Where were you?! Both you AND Kenny were gone." I nervously laughed, "I'm fine, just...up studying late is all." Kyle stopped and stared at me for a moment before we walked to lunch. We got to the lunch room and we go get our food, heading back to the table we see Kenny and Cartman there. I cringe as I sit down next to Kenny. We don't say anything to each other and we just eat our food.

"Is there something wrong with you two? Usually you two fuck with each other." I cringed at Stan's question. "There's nothing wrong guys. Can you please stop asking? It's getting really annoying." Kenny started to get annoyed. I was more stressed of anyone finding out rather than them asking annoying questions that have simple answers.