- Ding! -

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AHHH 

- - - 

The three males hiding out by the door of the studio froze when they realized they had been caught. Quickly, they tried to make a run for it, but since the studio is in the last classroom in that hallway, their path was blocked by a very pissed off Ace.

"What the hell are you three doing?!" Was what Shinigami and the girls heard before three loud 'thwack' sounds, followed by groaning. 

"Iwa-chan that hurtttt!" Recongnizing that high pitched whiny voice, Shinigami stood from the set, tying the robe on properly as he made his way over to the door. Peaking his head out, he almost laughed at the sight of Oikawa, Hanamaki, and Matsukawa all kneeling before Iwaizumi who had a rolled-up magazine in his hands like the ace was some god they were praising. 

When Iwaizumi's eyes shifted from the three on the floor to Shinigami who was now leaning against the doorframe of the studio with a slight smirk on his lips, his face instantly began to burn up. 

"W-WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!?" The ace blurted out without thinking, pointing his magazine at Shinigami who's smirk grew in size at the reaction. 

"It's for the photoshoot," Shinigami replied smoothly, walking over and offering a hand out to Oikawa. The setter grinned, taking his hand and allowing himself to be pulled up off the ground. "So what're you guys doing here? Shouldn't you have volleyball practice or something?" 

"We are, but these three dunces decided to come and spy when they heard a rumor about someone hot visiting the school," Iwaizumi glared over at the three taller males who all cowered slightly under his intense gaze. Shinigami placed his fist against his mouth, chuckling at the fact the students were already spreading rumors and calling him 'hot'. 

'Maybe I did go a little overboard getting ready... I was just going to take my clothes off anyways,' There was a small tug at the sleeve of his robe. Glancing back, Shinigami blinked at the sight of Hirota cowering behind him. She was nervously eyeing Oikawa, occasionally darting her gaze over to the hallway, as if looking out for people. 'Oh right, she said that there was a rumor about her and Oikawa...' Frowning, Shinigami raised his arm, draping it over the girl's small shoulders. 

"We've got work to finish before it gets dark, so it might be best for you four to head back to practice." It was less of a suggestion and more of a command. It was obvious Hirota wasn't comfortable with Oikawa close to her, since she was worried about his fangirls seeing them together again, and Shinigami disliked seeing her with such a scared expression. 

Iwaizumi was quick to pick up the hints, reaching up and grabbing the back of Oikawa's head. He bowed, forcing the setter to do the same. Seeing that their friends were bowing, Matsukawa and Hanamaki were quick to follow their actions, not wanting to be the assholes that don't apologize. 

"Sorry for the intrusion, it was nice to meet you again," Sharing one last glance with Oikawa, Shinigami watched the four head down the hall before dissapearing around the corner. Only once they were gone did he look down at Hitora, already finding her eyes on him.