Author's note

Hello fellow readers, I'm back with a new story.

This one is absolutely not connected to either of the previous ones I posted, but is still in How To Train Your Dragon universe (I'm a big fan, I can't help it). It's another crossover of How To Train Your Dragon & Rise Of The Guardian crossover with a OTP which (I think) has not been done yet.

See, I'm a huge fan of Hijack/ Frostcup while I also can't help but ship Hicctrid, plus I looooooove their kids and even more so writing about them and the Haddock family. So the pairing of the story will be Nuffink / Jack Frost.

The story is inspired by the Fanfiction The Little Merman by RandomTendencies13 (I highly recommend you to read it on Fanfiction.net) so there might be some similarities with it (especially in part 3) though the whole plot is different.

It will be pretty long due to slow-building and would be separated in sub-parts.

This story will include some of the OCs I made for the story Heirs of Berk, but this time I respected the fact that Ruffnut and Fishlegs end up together.

Here is the list of the characters for those who haven't (and don't want to) read Heirs Of Berk.

- Gorth Visiroth, son of Eret and Mirild (a Hairy Hooligan fish seller).

- Igvid and Sneezelout Jorgenson, daughter and son of Snotlout and Vikka (she is a warrior from the Berserker clan).

- Birdlegs Ingerman, daughter of Fishlegs and Ruffnut.

Oh and the dragons have not left for the Hidden World (though Hiccup and Astrid have discovered it).

I will rate the story M for dark themes, blood and some smut, you are warned.

Warnings : part 1 is really depressing. It doesn't contain much action because it's a build-up of the characters' background. Still it's important to fully understand their relationship and why they would make their decisions afterwards.

Hope you enjoy !

Love and scales !