11

L I B E R T Y K I N G S

It's four in the morning, I woke up feeling thirsty. My throat was so dry that my voice didn't sound like the usual. I yawned, my mouth opening up so wide and I felt a little pain in my throat. God, why was my throat so painful? What the hell did I do? I scratched my neck when I remembered the cause of my sore throat. Did I moan too loud? Did I? I think I did, I moaned too loud to the extent of having a sore throat.

God, nakakahiya ka, Liberty! Para kang walang delikadesang babae! Well, you can't blame me! How can I even think of anything when he's eating me so deliciously? My mind blanks off with every slide of his tongue in my gem. I didn't even remember how loud I was that dawn. I don't think I still have the strength to face Oliver after that.

I need to clear my head off the clouds, and the best way to straighten my shits out is to do some exercises! I miss working out, these past few days, I hadn't been able to do my morning work out since I'm so busy with my resto. Malapit na kasi itong magbukas, maybe a month from now. Bago kasi ako magpunta rito sa Philippines, ay on-going na ang construction ng place, and I have plans for it already way back when I was in New York. All I need to do is the finalization for my resto and we're good to operate.

I got ready for my morning jog, I think it will help to clear my head and wash off the uneasiness I'm feeling in my mound. I could still feel him there, his blazing touch and the warm, hard stokes of his tongue going in and out of me. I also felt a little soreness in my thighs, paano ba naman ay give na give ka at talagang sinasalubong ng balakang mo ang bawat galaw ng dila niya.

Napapailing na lamang ako sa sarili kong kagagahan, how can I always lose my balance to Oliver every damn time. Talagang nawawala ako sa katinuan 'pag siya na ang kaharap ko, and I don't know if that's a good thing. I hate being lost in his dangerous onyx eyes, I hate how it can affect my inside yet I'm so addicted in his eyes. How he look at me, how dangerous his stares are, and how it made me feel so lost yet so wonderful. Oliver Valez, what's with you and your freaking beautiful, dangerous eyes?

These thoughts are killing me, I need to clear my head off and I think I need a day without Oliver. Really? The last time I remembered when Oliver isn't in your life for a week, you went nuts. I hate how my mind contradicts myself. I'm really going crazy. I wore my black sports bra and running shorts. The sun is still not up and the wind is cold to the bones, but I feel relaxed by it. I kneeled and fixed my shoelaces, I took a deep breath as I stand. I gripped my hair and tightened my ponytail. I did some stretches before started jogging inside the exclusive subdivision where the mansion was placed.

I'm catching my breath as I took a little break from thirty minutes jog I did. When the water ran over my tongue to my throat, it gave me refreshing feeling and erased some tiredness I was feeling. Muntik ko nang maibuga ang making iniinom na tubig nang makita ko ang isang pomeranian na aso sa kalsada. Tumatawid ito at mabagal ang paglalakad nito, nanlaki ang mga mata ko nang makakita ng sasakyang paplapit sa hindi kalayuang distansiya.

I panicked as I saw the car getting closer and closer to the damn innocent dog. Nabitiwan ko ang tubigan ko at dali-daling nagpunta sa kinalalagyan ng aso. I ran as fast as I could just to get the dog out of danger, I can't feel anything. My heart was beating fast and hard, I can't hear anything but the thumping sound of my heart. As I put my hand on the dog, I heard a loud, screeching sound coming from the breaks of the car.

It's so loud making me deaf from any sound. I was expecting a hard impact from the car to my body, at least the dog won't be alone if he would be hit, it was with me and my warm embrace. I don't plan on getting into an accident, all I want is to save the dog, but things didn't go as planned. As minutes pass, I didn't feel anything, I jumped from the car's loud beep. I opened my eyes and saw the bumper of the car inches away from us.