Reveal

"Lord Raiden!" I said shocked but bowed. "Raiden? What are you doing here?" Sonya asked surprised. "Liu Kang told me you need help and I thought I'd come along and try to help" Raiden said. "Lord Raiden the god of thunder and protector of Earthralm. I can't believe I'm meeting him!" I thought. "Well Liu Kang isn't wrong I'd rather show you. Raiden while you are here can you teleport us to SF Base?" Sonya asked. "Of course Sonya Blade" Raiden said and like a flash we were at the Special Forces base. I looked about me at the various tanks and helicopters all about being fixed and checked on. "Wow!" I said. "Come on Abel" Sonya said. I looked up and saw everyone a few paces ahead of me. "Coming!" I said and ran to catch up. Sonya lead us to a training room and kicked everyone out minus...."Jax!" I said in aww. "My my it's little Abel how are you son?" He said as he hugged me with his biotic arms. "Hey dad" Jaqui said hugging him also. "Hey baby girl how was school?" He asked. "We left early" Cassie said. "Why?" Jax said. "I checked the three of them out because of something that happened" Sonya said. "Sonya? This better have been important what is it?" Jax said. "Yes Sonya what did you need help with?" Liu Kang asked. "Abel" Sonya said. "Sonya we all know he's gay that's not news" Jax said. "Not his sexuality! Abel show them" Sonya said. I turned towards a human like training dummy and looked back at Sonya and she nodded. With her encouragement I brought out the same emotions and soon I was flouting in the air with the same blue smoke surrounding my arms and feet. I looked at the dummy and pictured Mr. Niro's angry and yelling face then I screamed myself.

Sonya looked on with a proud parent look on her face. After I finished I landed back on my feet and looked at everyone and they all had shocked looks on their faces except Sonya. "Those powers remind me of Sindel" Kung Lou said. "That's what I thought when I first heard it at the school" Sonya said. "She kicked in my classroom door and rolled in saying "what are you doing here Sindel" I said. "I see why. You are no Earthrealmer" Lord Raiden said. "Nice try Raiden but that was a horrible joke. He is he was born and raised here" Cassie laughed. "No Lord Raiden is right..." Liu Kang said and approached me. He touched my face and I looked away from him while blushing. "Now that I look closer at you....you look like Kitana" he said. "Your Edinian girlfriend?" Kung Lou joked. Then Sonya approached me. "Your right Liu Kang he does look like her" she said. "If he is indeed related to the Princess we must bring him to her" Lord Raiden said. "The princess? I'm confused" I said.

"Kitana Princess of Outworld originally from Edinia. A lost realm overtaken by the tyrant Shao Kahn who killed the King of Edinia Jerrod and took his Queen Sindel along with her only child Kitana. He raised Kitana to be an assassin and she tried to kill me in the second Mortal Kombat tournament" Liu Kang said. "She tried to kill you?" I said surprised. "Yeah she also tried to kill me and Jax" Sonya said. "Is she stupid?" I asked and everyone laughed. "No she's quite smart almost did me in there if it wasn't for my charm she would have killed me" Liu Kang said. "Your charm can get you anything" I said lowly. "I agree with Raiden we should go visit Kitana" Sonya said. Suddenly black smoke started to surround us. "What's going on!" Cassie said. Then before my eyes opened up a portal. "Tarkatans!" Sonya said. "Girls get Abel to safety!" Jax said. "We can fight to!" Jaqui said. "NOW!" Jax and Sonya screamed and we nodded before running. Followed by the sound of gun fire Cassie and Jaqui grabbed my hands and we ran hand in hand. "Find him!" A woman commanded. "Come on, come on!" I thought trying to fly with my powers. I thought of the sky and of wind then Cassie gasped. "We're flying!" She said. "Good going Abel!" Jaqui said. Suddenly I was hit behind with a spark. "Gah!" I screamed and we all fell to the ground.

"Oof!" We said as we hit the ground. Cassie and Jaqui got up first abd turned to see our attacker. "Baraka!" Cassie said. "Run Abel we'll take care of this asshole!" Cassie continued. "But!" I protested. "Go!" Jaqui said. I stood up and ran. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!" I thought. I closed my eyes and kept running while thinking about Cassie and Jaqui. When I opened my eyes I was in the garage on base where they work on tanks and the like. I sat down to catch my breath then I heard the sound of knives being sharpened. I stood up and looked around and that's when I saw her. The silhouette of a woman with a Bob hair cut and a purple vail covering her mouth. "Who are you! Don't...don't come any closer!" I stumbled. She looked at me and I saw a orange tint to her eyes that curled up into a smile. "I have been looking for you for so long....brother" she said as she approached me. "Our father has been worried about you. How rebellious of you to stay gone for 18 years but don't worry, we will soon be a family again if you just come with me" she said then I saw her. She wore a purple body suit with a large cut from between her breasts down to her waist. On her stomach sat a small four pack of abs and in both her hands rested two forked daggers. Her black hair that matched my own flipped around as she twirled into the light. "Who are you!" I said. She stood there in her purple heels and looked at me with glee. "Me? Why I'm your older sister Mileena. Don't you remember me..Abel?" she said. "Mileena?" I said. Mileena Shao. The created daughter of Shao Khan. The man who overrun Edinia and killed the King, Jerrod. "I know you....your no sister of mine! Your a monster created by Shao Khan and Shang Tsung!" I said. Then in a blink of an eye she was in front of me and I felt a knee to my gut. "Ah!" I gasped. "How rude calling your sister a monster. That hurts me brother!" Mileena said. "Mileena!" I heard Sonya shout. "Abel!" She said. "Leave us alone! This a family reunion!" Mileena said. Then I heard gunfire accompanied by deflections by Mileena's sai. Then the same black smoke formed around Mileena and me before a portal opened up. "Time to go! Sorry we can't stay longer" Mileena said as she picked me up and slung me across her shoulder. "ABEL!!!" Sonya screamed. Then she was kicked by a man with spikes on his upper arms and head. "Move it!" He said. "Let's move Baraka" Mileena said. "ABEL!!!" Jax screamed then I saw nothing as I blacked out.