Reunited

"Mo....mother!" Nataro said shocked as Nitara came into view. She walked over to me and stood in front of me protectively. "Yes Nataro it's me. What did that tyrant tell you? That I was dead?" She asked. Nataro looked down. "That I was a traitor to the Moroi? That I abandoned you? What did he say?" Nitara continued. "That you were selfish and abandoned me but taking your own life after the fall of the Moroi" Nataro said. "Took my own life? Hmmmm to think he'd stoop so low to that....I did not take my life and I did not abandon you. I was captured by Skatlet wearing Sindel's form and Shao Khan left my fate to Skarlet who imprisoned me under Shang Tsung's temple in a laboratory to feed off my energy. I would never abandon my own child. My last child that I have? Never!" Nitara said. I lowered my guard as Nataro began to tear up. Nitara opened her arms and Nataro ran into them. She hugged him and began to cry. "I should leave them alone" I thought and flouted back up. Kung Lao was the first to spot me. "Abel!" He said and I smiled. He put out his hand and I took it. With his help I landed safely. "Kung Lao!" I said and hugged him. "Glad to see your safe!" He said. "Kung Lao! Get away from him he aids Outworld!" I heard Jade say. "Jade calm down! This is Abel the boy Mileena abducted and the one we went to rescue" Kung Lao said. "He screams like Sindel!" Jade said. "Yes because he is Sindel's son,  and your best friends brother" Kung Lao said. "No way!" Jade said. "I tried to tell you but you wouldn't hear it" I said.

"Kitana is an only child!" Jade said. "No she isn't Jade" I heard mom say. Jade looked over and saw mom. "Sindel!" Jade said and moved towards her only to be stopped by Nataro. "You don't like listening do you?" He said. "Let me go you servant of Shao Khan!" Jade said. Then Baraka jumped into the frey. "How did you get free!" He said. "By throwing Skarlet out a window you Tarkatan asshole" I said. "Take Jade back to Shao Khan Nataro, I'll bring in his rebellious son!" Baraka said. "Shut up ugly I don't listen to you!" Nataro said. "Why you little boska!" Baraka said. "Boska? I don't care what it means but come try your lucky dumbass!" I said and stepped in front of Kung Lao. "You should know facing me is like facing Sindel herself and I know for a fact you can't beat Sindel!" I said. "I'll cut that disrespectful tongue from your mouth" Baraka said. "Then shut up and try basterd" I said. Like that I was in my first official fight. Since my fight with Jade was interrupted by Nataro this is my first fight. "Time to kick some Tarkatan ass!" I said getting fired up. The fight didn't last long to my dissapointment. Baraka was all talk and no bite. I punched his stomach and made him bend over before I grabbed him with my hair and brought him close to me and delivered a flurry of punches and kicks before I slammed him down onto the ground making his body bounce before I delivered one last roundhouse kick that knocked him into the wall of the bunker. Defeated he fled with his outworld forces. "Too easy!" I said. "Damn where did you learn that!?" Kung Lao asked. "Stop being modest I learned that from you the hair was just an added bonus" I smiled.

"I taught you well" Kung Lao said. "That you did" I said. "Kung Lao!" Raiden said running up to us followed by a woman in Blue. "Is that....Kitana?" I thought and ran into Mr. Cage's arms to hide myself. "Woah it's OK bud!" He said. "I'm nervous" I said. "There is no reason to be" Mr. Cage said. "Is that Kitana?" I asked. "Yep that's her" Mr. Cage said. "Kitana!" Mom said and hugged her. "Mo....mother? What are you doing here?" Kitana asked. "She was imprisoned under Shang Tsungs temple princess" Mr. Cage said. "Johnny Cage? With my mother? Raiden what's going on?" Kitana asked. "I'm as baffled as you are Princess Kitana. You were just in chains before you flew away laughing" Raiden said to Mom. "That was not me Raiden. That was Skarlet. After the 6th Mortal Kombat tournament when Skarlet killed me she actually in fact did not kill me but wounded me gravely. Then she proceeded to imprison me under Shang Tsung's temple where she drained my life blood in order to become me and take my place at that manipulative despicable man Shao Khan!" Mother said. "Mother is it true? Do I have a younger brother?" Kitana asked. "You do Kitana....you were so young when Edinia was overtaken by Shao Khan" mother said and I began to tear up. "Mother I don't know what to believe....I've been having a nightmare lately or a vision of a baby being taken from me" Kitana said. "It wasn't a vision Kitana. It's your earliest memory. When you were five I had just given birth to what would become Jerrod's heir his replacement when he died or stepped down your younger brother Rayn. However a few days after his birth....Shao Khan invaded. I was not about to let that jealous tyrant get the two of you. So I took the two of you to Earthrealm where I intended to leave both of you so you'd be safe. You held Rayn till we reached Earthrealm then I took him from you and placed him on the steps of an orphanage. I had intended to leave you also but Kintaro got to us first. He didn't see Rayn thankfully however he did see you. He took both of us and I'll never forget how much you were crying out for Rayn as Kintaro took us away...." Mother said. "Mother.....Shang Tsung has Rayn!" Kitana said. "No he doesn't" I said. Kitana turned to me as I stood next to mom. "Who are you?" Kitana asked. "Abel! You are safe!" Raiden said. "Yes I am Lord Raiden but I need to save Cass and Jaqui" I said. "Abel?" Kitana said. "Yes big sister?" I said. Kitana begun to tear up. "Rayn?" She said. "Hi!" I said and she hugged me. "So it is true!" She said. "Yes it is. Sorry I've been gone for 18 years" I said. "Don't be oh my god!" Kitana said.