Rescue mission

*Cassie*

I opened my eyes hearing Jaqui's voice. "Cassie wake up!" She screamed. "Wake up dammit!" She screamed again and I felt her shake me. "Owwwww! Asshole!" I said and opened my eyes fully to see Jaqui and Kung Lao next to me. "God! You scared me Cass!" Jaqui said. I stood up and looked around. "Where is mom and that asshole Baraka!" I said. "They ran that way" Kung Lao pointed. Together we ran after them. "ABEL!!!" I heard Jax scream. "Abel?" I said and we turned the corner to see mom laying on the floor next to the wall. "Mom!" I said and ran to her to see tears falling from her eyes. "Mom? What's wrong?" I asked. I looked around. "Where is Abel?" I asked. I looked at Jax and saw tears in his eyes too. "What happened dad?" Jaqui asked. "Mileena was here...she took Abel....her and Baraka" he said as he fell to one knee and punched the floor. "Mileena?!" I said. "I thought Jade killed her" Jaqui said. "I thought so too Jaqui" we heard a charming voice say. We all turned to look and there we saw her. "Jade" I said and she smiled at me before fixing her long braided dark brown hair. She looked like a Disney princess, a cross between Jazmine and Moana standing there in her trademark green and brown body suit with heeled boots.

"Jade! Is Kitana with you?" Liu Kang said running up to us. "No she stayed behind why?" Jade said confused. "We need to see the princess at once we must speak to her" Raiden said coming into the bunker. "Then we are all on the same page Kitana sent me to bring you to her Raiden she had some kind of nightmare about a baby being ripped from her arms as a small child never to be seen or heard from again" Jade said. "That's similar to Abel's reoccurring nightmare he's been having" Jaqui said as I helped mom stand up. "Abel?" Jade asked. "He's Cassie and Jaqui's friend from school. Who I believe could be related to Kitana or at least Sindel" mom said. "Related to Kitana?" Jade said confused. "We must go at once come" Raiden said and we nodded. He opened the portal up to Outworld and we all walked through.

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

ㅍKitanaㅍ

I anxiously paced around my throne room awaiting Jade to return with Raiden. "What is the sense in that dream? I'm an only child!" I thought. Just then I saw the familiar light thar signed a portal was opening. I looked up and there I saw Jade exiting the portal alongside Raiden and..."Liu Kang!" I said and ran to him. "I am here Princess" he said as he hugged me. Then I saw Kung Lao, an injured Sonya Blade, Jackson Briggs, his daughter Jaqui and Sonya's daughter Cassie. "Why are you all here?" I asked. "To speak with you Princess Kitana" Raiden said. I walked back to my throne and sat down before listening. "Actually Sonya Blade wished to speak with you I'll allow her to go first" Raiden said. I looked over at Sonya and she stood up on her own before approaching me. I ordered my footmen to get her a chair so she could sit and not strain herself trying to stand. "What is it Sonya?" I asked. "It's about your nightmare you had. My daughter has a friend from school named Abel who she's known almost her entire life. He was recently kidnapped by your monstrous clone Mileena" she said. Mileena is alive? I thought you killed her Jade" I said. "I thought so too. Shang Tsung must have brought her back" Jade said. "Damn him!" I said. "It's not only that's she's alive Kitana. Abel has abilities similar to your mother Sindel" Liu Kang said. "Similiar...to mother?" I said as a wave of emotions ran over me. "Yeah. We were in school and next thing I know I hear what sounded like her scream echo from Abel's classroom. Then Jaqui and I ran towards his class to find mom holding him as he cried with a dead teacher laying on the floor with his skin ripped from his face" Cassie said. "Skin ripped from....from his face?" I said then looked down.

"Only mother can do that....or is she the only one?" I thought. "I believe Abel is your brother Princess Kitana" Raiden said. "My.....my brother? but I'm an only child as far as I know" I said. "As far as you know but your mother has lied before" Kung Lao said. "That she has Kung Lao" I said. "You say Mileena has him?" I continued. "Yes...she attacked the base earlier today alongside Baraka and took him" Jax said. "Baraka! That Tarkaten asshole?!" I said. "I totally said the same thing!" Cassie said. "Then they are at Shang Tsung's castle. We go forth. I want to see this Abel for myself" I said but before we could move an inch I heard Mother's scream breakdown my throne room door and in charged her and twenty shokan warriors. "Mother!" I said. "Hello daughter" she said. "Where's Abel you bitch!" Cassie screamed. "Abel? I don't know what your talking about child" Sindel said. "Mother! Do I have a younger brother you refuse to speak of! Tell me!" I screamed.

"Brother? What are you talking about Kitana?" Mother said. I was angry and jump kicked her. "Tell me!" I screamed. Then we fought while Liu Kang and the others took care of her Shokan warriors. "I should have been stricter with you!" She said. "Shut up!" I said as we clashed. "Why does Mileena attack the special Forces base in search of one boy. What's the game mother?" I asked. "What game? It doesn't matter to me what that monster does. Only you matter to me" mother said. "If I mattered to you you'd tell me what I'm asking about!" I said. After I relentless battle mother finally broke down and told me. I had Cassie and Jaqui put her in chains while Sonya watched her hair. "If that hair so much as twitches I will kill you! Now tell us where Abel is!" Sonya said. "Is that his name now? I named him Rayn upon his birth 18 years ago. The last child I had before I wed Shao Khan" mother said. Then we saw her jerk and twitch as if something or someone was trying to take over her. The throne room fell silent then I approached her. "Mother?" I asked. She looked up at me with the same smile I saw years ago. "Quickly Kitana you must save Rayn! Save your brother! Shao Khan's hold is powerful I am trying to fight it off but it's tough. They took him to Shang Tsung's temple where they plan to bring him to Shao Khan to brainwash him. You must hurry! Gahhhh!" Mother screamed. "Mother! Please don't leave! Fight it!" I plead. "Ahhhhh!!" Mother screamed. Then I released her from the chains however I was careless. Once she was freed she screamed at us all and threw us all against the wall before floating away laughing psychoticly.