Epilouge ㅠ

"After you your highness" Ruya said. Mom nodded and walked out folowed by Kitana, Jade and Aunt Sheeva. As I looked about me at the extravagant palace before me all I could remember is the orphanage. "How different my life could have been..." I thought and looked down at the ground. "It's the Prince! The Prince has returned!" I heard people whisper. I looked at the people we were passing and they all bowed at me as we ran passed with my hair bouncing in the wind. "Momma we should stop and wait for the Queen to catch up" Ryo said. "Oh my!" Sulia said and put the breaks down. I looked back at the ground. My mind racing fifty miles a minute till Ryo touched my shoulders. I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and he held me. "Thinking of your past?" He asked. "Yes...my life could have been so different if I grew up here...." I said. "Instead of the orphanage you grew up in on Earthrealm? I know...I however am glad our lives played out like this. It gave me a chance to meet you a wonderful person who I can't imagine not meeting...I know I never asked you to be my boyfriend but....that night at Sheeva's palace..it meant something to me. I fought every urge I had to prevent myself from derailing from my mission but...when I felt your touch on my skin....tasted your lips....felt your heart beat alongside mine....I knew...I wouldn't want anyone else in my life....so....let's skip the dating and get married" Ryo said as he got on one knee just in time for mom and them to catch up. "Ryo...." I said and blushed bright red. "Hold it Ryo...you must first ask his father for his blessing. Have you forgot our teachings?" Ruya said with a wink. Hand in hand Ryo and I walked down the red carpeted hall and stopped at a grand golden door. "This is the throne room?" I asked. "Yes it is" Kitana said. "You three go on ahead. We'll stay here" Nitara said. "What?" I asked. "This is a family matter Abel. I'll wait right here for you. I love you" Ryo said. "Ryo...." I said. "Lover boy is right Abel. Go on" Jade said. "Lets go you two!" Mom said.

We held hands with me in the middle and Kitana knocked. "Enter" the same calming voice said as the door opened. There on top of a grand set of marble stair cases sat one man in a big throne with three empty ones surrounding him. We walked up and it only took him one second to recognize us. "It's true.....Sindel....Kitana.....Rayn...." He said. "Jerrod..." Mom said. "Father...." Kitana said. I just stood there silent. "I ment....Abel..." Father said as he reached us. Father was a handsome man looked to be in his mid to late 50's with long greying dark brown hair kept in a topnot with my brown eyes. He wore a long elegant black robe and sash with his sword on his right hip. "Fa...father....." I said. "Take your time Abel I know your use to not having a father but I'm here and I can't be more happy to see my son and daughter alive and together along with my beautiful bride. I've missed the three of you....trapped in the soul chamber for a mallinia....I never want to be apart from the three of you ever again!" Father said. "Oh Jerrod! I'm so sorry!" Mom said. "For what?" Father asked. "For killing you while controlled by that jealous fool and not being able to protect our children and...." Mom began but father hushed her with a long gentle kiss. "Enough my love, it was not your fault.....you protected our son from that tyrant and you gave Kitana the courage to stand up to the man. I say you accomplished protecting them even if you don't see it. Kitana....my beautiful daughter....you and Liu Kang have my blessing to marry. I will gladly accept him into our family. If you didn't meet him you would have never got the courage to turn against Shao Kahn. I'm very grateful to him" Father said making Kitana tear up. "Oh father!" She said and hugged him. He returned her squeeze and held her as long as he could. Then he turned to me.

"Abel....my only son...my proudest achievement was bringing you into this realm. You can ask your mother I would not let go of you for two days after your birth. I paraded you through our kingdom, held you while you napped and held you while I attended court. I dreamed of all the things we would do together. Then you were ripped from my grip by death and jealousy. I cried for centuries after I was trapped in the soul chamber. You grew up lonely till you met Cassie and Jaqui. Then their parents took you in and molded you into the fine young man you are now. For that I thank them. Ryo doesn't even have to ask my blessing he received it when he protected you from Rain and Tanya. You don't have to worry about not being accepted here. I accepted you the moment you were born" father said making me cry.  "Now now no tears. Your to cute for them" I heard Ryo say as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. "Proceed Ryo" Father said. Father placed his arm around Mother and Kitana as Ryo turned me around and took my hand. "Abel....will you be my husband and I'll stick to you till the end. Then I'll find you in our afterlife and embrace you till the end of time" Ryo said getting on one knee. "Ryo.....yes! Yes!" I said and pulled him into a kiss. Like that my normal Earthrealm life ended and I officially became Prince of Ednina. Ryo and I wed that same day and Father invited everyone to it. As my carriage drove away I smiled at Cassie, Sonya and Jaqui who were my bridesmaids. I looked at Ryo and he smiled at me. "I couldn't be happier" he said and kissed me again. Looking back at my previous life...the friends I made the life I lived. "It was all worth it" I wrote in my journal. "Oh yeah! Jaqui married Takeda shortly afterwards they are pregnant with their first child. Kitana and Liu Kang didn't wait long either they are now married and lead the White Lotus monks alongside their daughter Liu Ying. Surprisingly Kung Jin held in there long enough to pop the question to Cassie and they are engaged now. As for Kung Lao...he and Nitara are expecting their first child here soon. Who knew he liked emo girls with a taste for blood. He's enjoying his role as the King of the Moroi. Aunt Sheeva is still Queen of the Shokan and she made peace with Baraka and the tarkatans. Kotal Kahn and Empress Jade are starting on their 3rd child and they rule Outworld. Mr. Cage starred in yet another Ninja Mime sequel. Even convinced Sonya to star along side him. As for Sonya herself....she finally took down the Black dragon ending in Kano and Kabals deaths. Kira and Kobra surrendered and face 10 life sentences in prison. Sub-Zero returned to his temple and hasn't been heard from in a while. Lord Raiden is still protecting Earthrealm but he is also now defending Outworld and Ednina with help from his brother Fujin. Jax is enjoying his retirement with Vera. I heard the two of them are reviving the Briggs farm. D'vorah hasn't been seen or heard from since Nataro....I mean Shang Tsung took care of her. Every now and then we all get together and hang out at my palace. Ryo and I are still madly in love but we have no plans for children yet. Mother and Father have rekindled their love and it can be heard throughout the palace every night. How my life has changed. I went from a orphan not knowing where he's from or who his parents are. Living in a shitty rundown orphanage to living with an actor and Military general to now being with his true family and living his true life as a Prince of a revived kingdom" I wrote. Ryo hugged me from behind. "Finished with your story?" He asked. "Yes I am" I said. "Good cause I've been wanting you for hours now" Ryo said as I felt his dick touch my back. "All you had to do was ask" I said and picked him up with my hair before throwing him onto our well broken in King size bed. "It's our time now!" Ryo said flipping me over.