Time for a Rescue

After Ryo and I bathed and got dressed a knock was heard at our door. Ryo put his arm infront of me and opened it up. "State your business" he said then he saw Nitara. "Oh Lady Nitara" he said and let her in. "Morning boys time to head out for the soul chamber" she said with a smile. "Yes it is! I'm coming Cass and Jaqui! Just hold on! Come Ryo!" I said. "Right behind you Abel" Ryo said. Ryo walked ahead of me with his hand on his sword ready to defend me. Nitara walked up next to me and whispered "how was he?" I looked at her shocked then blushed. "Come on tell me I wanna know" Nitara said. "Later please" I asked. "So you two did do it! I'm so proud!" She said and hugged me. "Wait what!" I sad lowly. "I knew you two did I just wanted you to admit it haha" Nitara said with a wink. I blushed harder. "Atleast your relaxed now that's good" Nitara said. We arrived at Sheeva's garden and saw her waiting with mom. "We make for the soul chamber. We shokan have guarded it for centuries but it's now under the control of Shao Khan. I don't know what we will face there be ready for anything" Sheeva said. "Of course!" I said. "I'm coming y'all don't worry!" I thought.

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

*Sonya*

It's been two days now...."damn you Shao Khan! Damn you Sindel! Why does she manage to always trick Kitana! I hope they found help..." I thought. "Kitana shouldn't have trusted Sindel she knew she was a lier" Jax said. "It's her mother Jax you can't blame her. Kitana remembers a time when Sindel was free of all influence" Liu Kang said. "With Abel popping up it doesn't help much either" I said. "Mom is Abel truely an Edinian?" Cass asked me. "I believe so yes" I said. "That's means he's older then both of us combined" Jaqui said. "All of us combined actually" Liu Kang said. "How? Because I remember us as kids and as Pre-teens" Cass said. "Edininans age differently to pathetic Earthrealmers" we heard Sindel say. We looked forward and there we saw her accompanied by several of Shao Khan's men and... "Eww it's the ugly man" Cass said. "Kollector!" I said. "Do I tear them apart empress?" He asked Sindel. "No Shao Khan has plans for them. Bring them to the throne room" Sindel said before she turned around and left. "Is it just me or was Sindel wearing red?" Jax asked. "Woman do change Dad" Jaqui said. Our cells opened up and we were escorted to the throne room. Once we arrived we saw Shao Khan sitting there with Mileena and Sindel at his side. "Sonya Blade I must thank you for raising my son Rayn for me however you are not his mother!" Sindel said. "Shut up bitch do I give a damn if I'm not his mother? No!" I snapped. "Sindel I must know why did you put Abel in Earthrealm?" Liu Kang asked.

"I did not place him there Kitana stole him from me and his father and placed him there!" Sindel said. "Jerrod is his father not! Shao Khan!" I said. "On the contrary I am his father he is my heir he should learn from the best how to rule and conquer!" Shao Khan said. "Yeah that's so not Abel because your not his father" Cass said. "We shall see if he remembers once my men find him again. Mileena go to the soul chamber and see if Rain has anything. I can't seem to get ahold of Shang Tsung" Shao Khan said. "Of course father" Mileena said. "Wait he escaped?" I asked. "Yes he did...your poisonous influence no doubt he turned on me his mother" Sindel said. "I taught him well!" I said.

ㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍㅍ

We rode in Sheeva's carriage to the soul chamber. I sat next to mom as Ryo and Sheeva sat near the back to protect us. "I hope they are OK.." I said. "Don't worry Abel we will rescue them" mom said. "We are nearing the chamber Queen Sheeva" Kintaro said. Suddenly the carriage shakes. "Enemies!" Kintaro shouts. Ryo and Sheeva jump out and get ready. "Keep driving them Kintaro we will handle these fools!" Sheeva shouts but we were already out of the carriage along with Kintaro. "What are you...." Sheeva began. "We fight side by side Aunt Sheeva" I said. "Abel....very well" she said. We stood back to back in a circle as a horde of enemies ran towards us. "Is that?" Mom said. "Motaro!" Sheeva said. "Motaro?" I asked. "He's of the Centaurian race of Outworld one of Shang Tsung's most loyal followers. He aided Shang Tsung when he tried to overtake all of Outworld. A powerful man in his on right but no match for me or Sheeva" Kintaro said. "Or us!" I said. "Kill them!" Motaro said. He started towards mom who was busy fighting his lackys. "NO!" I shouted and willed my kitanas into form and charged. "Abel wait!" Ryo said but I didn't hear him. I jumped so far and shouted a battle cry before slicing at Motaro who was distracted. Once he noticed me it was too late my kitanas sliced through his neck like butter and he fell over and rolled towards the carriage. His head sliced clean from his neck Kintaro picked up his headless body and ripped his human like torso from his horse like waist. "Flee fools your leader is dead!" Kintaro shouted. His lackeys all looked on with fear and fled like Kintaro said. I fell to my knees and began to cry as my blood soaked kitanas disappeared. "Abel!" Ryo said and ran to me. I was looking at my hands and tears just flooded from my eyes. Ryo reached me and dropped to one knee and held me. "Its ok it's over now" he said. "I just killed someone" I said.