Epilogue ㅜ

"Wow!" Cassie said. I turned around and ran to mom with Kitana. "Mom!" I said. "Come on Mother don't do this!" Kitana said. "So Sindel truely is Abel's momma huh?" Jax asked. "Yes she is" Sonya said. "Took me aback at first too" Mr. Cage said. "Johnny....you came for us" Sonya said. "Of course I did. You think I'd let that perv keep my wife and daughter? That's not how a Cage does things" Mr. Cage said. Sonya kissed him and he held her. "Ewww get a room!" Cassie said. "Takeda!" Jaqui said as she hugged him. "I'm here Jaqui" he said hugging her back. She kissed him in front of Jax who just smiled and looked away. Kung Jin and Lao just looked away while Liu Kang approached us and knelt down placing his hand on Kitana's shoulder. Lord Raiden kept healing Mom's wounds with his lightening till she opened her eyes. "She's well now" he said. "Mom!" I said. Ryo walked up from behind me and touched my shoulder. I turned around and hugged him as tears began to fall from my eyes. "Hey hey she's OK now. No tears ok? Your to cute for them" Ryo said. "Hold up did I hear him call Abel cute?" Cassie said. "Yes you did that is Abel's boyfriend" Jade said. "Alright Abel!" Cassie said.

"Well well everyone has someone" Kung Jin said coming up behind Cassie. "Your right...fuck it" Cassie said and kissed Kung Jin taking him by surprise. Jade laughed as Kotal approached her. "All is well" he said. "There is still the position of Khan of Outworld" Lord Raiden said. "Since Abel beat him completely doesn't that make him Khan?" Cassie asked. "It does however if he does not wish the throne" Kotal said. "I don't...." I said. "Then it falls to someone in Shao Khan's court" Mom said. "Since Abel is the rightful Khan can't he choose?" Jaqui asked. "Yes he can" Kotal said. "I choose......" I began. I looked between both Aunt Sheeva and Kotal. "Kotal....I want you to rule outworld on two conditions, Aunt Sheeva remains Queen of Shokan, and no wars with Earthrealm!" I said. "As you say Abel Kahn" Kotal Kahn said and bowed at me. "Jade rule at his side as his empress and help him keep peace" I said. "Of course Abel" Jade bowed. Suddenly green light was just unleashed in the throne room. "What!" I said. "The souls....they cry out for release!" Kitana said. "Can we even do that?" Cassie asked. Then a vision came to my mind. "Abel....my son....my young baby....how you have grown into a fine young man" a deep calming voice echoed. "Father?" I said. "Father?" Kitana said. I touched her arm and she began to see what I see. "Fa...father" she said. "Kitana my little princess....you've grown into a beautiful young woman. "You both have the power to undo what has been down. Together your power can release all the realms. Even our Edinia. All you must do is step into the green mist...together" King Jerrod said. "Kitana?" I asked. "Let's give it a shot" she said. "Woah!!!!! Abel and Kitana are flouting!" I heard Kung Jin say but I couldn't see him. "You both have my powers lying dormant inside you made to surface only when you two are reunited" King Jerrod said.

"Jerrod...." Mom said. "The King...." Ryo and Jade said as they took a knee. Kitana and I flouted into the green mist together hand in hand. Then we touched our foreheads together and smiled as white light illuminated from us. "Kitana!" Liu Kang said before he was blinded by the light. Then we disappeared. "Their gone!" Sonya said. "Can you find them?" Liu Kang asked. "I can try to raise Abel's cell" Cassie said. "Try it Cass" Jaqui said. Cassie tapped the find my phone app to find my phone. "Wait this isn't right..." she said. "What?" Takeda asked. "It says he's in....Edinia" Cass said. "Edinia...." Lord Raiden said. As we opened our eyes I saw the familiar room from my vision. "Are we?" I asked. "In Edinia?" Kitana finished. "This is....this is the nursery...." Mom said. "Indeed it is...." Jade said. Kitana looked out the window to see a beautiful clear blue waterfall that splashed into a clear river. "That's the garden!" She said. "Is this an illusion?" I asked. "No it's quite real young Lord...." A woman's voice said. We all looked towards the voice. "M.....mother!" Ryo said. There stood a beautiful woman with long greying midnight blue hair and beautiful violet eyes. "Ru...Ruya?" Mom said. "Your highness! Your safe! and Ryo...you've grown up so much! Sulia wont be able to hold back her tears" Ruya said. Ryo ran to his mother and embraced her with tears running down his face. "Oh my your tall!" Ruya said. I blushed and hid behind mom. "Now now Abel this isn't the time to be bashful" Nitara said. "Mother.....I....I can hardly believe it!" Ryo said. He them looked at me and pulled me next to him. "Mother this is Abel...Prince of Edinia and my boyfriend" Ryo said. I blushed bright red and hid in his sash. Ruya just smiled and brought me into a hug. "The young Prince is back and he's safe. That's enough for me" she said. "Take good care of my son" she continued. "Yes ma'am" I said.

"Ma'am? Ha! You don't have to be so formal with me young lord" Ruya said. "Please call me Abel" I said. "As you wish Abel" Ruya said. Then another woman entered the room. "There you are Ruya King Jerrod said to....."the woman said before she trailed off at the sight if Ryo. "Momma...." Ryo said. "Ryo?" She said. "Sulia!" Mom said. "Your highness you live! Princess!" Sulia said. "Jade? Is that you?" She asked. "Yes it is lady Sulia" Jade said. "Sheeva!" Sulia said. "I am here Sulia" Aunt Sheeva said. "Me too!" Nitara said. "Who?" Sulia asked. "This is my dear friend Nitara she's a Vaeturnus their Queen infact" mom said. "I see....Ryo......" Sulia said. "Yes momma?" Ryo said. "You've grown so much!" Sulia said breaking down as she hugged Ryo. "This is all so touching but we must take them to the King!" Ruya said. "Is the prince here?" Sulia asked as she calmed down. "I'm here Lady Sulia" I said. Sulia took one look at me and burst into tears again as she hugged me. "Young Lord!" She cried. "Please just call me Abel..." I said. "Of course! Your so handsome! Just like your father!" Sulia said. "He's also my lover momma" Ryo said putting his arm around me. "Your lover? Oh my god! Yessss!" Sulia said and hugged us both. "Now now Sulia it's time stop keeping them here. The King is waiting to be reunited with his Queen and children" Ruya said. "Your right! Hurry this way!" Sulia said as she grabbed mine and Ryo's hand before running with us out the sandalwood door.