The Sorcerer and the Shokan

{Nataro}

"Follow me I'll lead you to the guest rooms" Queen Sheeva said standing up. We followed her out of her bedroom and down several corridors before she stopped. "The boys can use this room here" Queen Sheeva said as she opened a black oak door. "Wow this is awesome!" I said as Abel and I walked in. "It's huge!" Abel said. "Indeed it is also silent almost no noise can escape this room" Sheeva said. "Almost....no noise?" Abel said with a blush. "Ooooo enjoy your night boys!" Nitara said with a wink directed at me. "I'm going to wash up" I said and went into the bathroom.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

{Shang Tsung}

"I'm going to wash up" I said and left to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and closed my eyes before reverting back to my original form. "Nataro started to try and break out of my necklace....I underestimated his sheer will after seeing his mother. It matters not. He serves me! I will kill the little Prince and he too will serve me. Then I'll march against Shao Khan and take his throne once more!" I thought. I smirked in the mirror once more then assumed Nataro's form. "Everything OK Nataro?" Abel asked. "Yeah I'm good" I said. "Very well I'll take a bath or shower then" he said. "Go ahead I'll stand guard" I said. Abel smiled and went into the bathroom. "Tonight I'll strike" I said to myself.

################################

|Sheeva|

"That Nataro feels off to me...I don't like what I'm feeling from him.....it feels like the day Shao Khan invaded Edinia....I must guard the Prince!" I thought. That night after dinner I relieved the guards outside of Abel's room and stood guard myself. I heard movement from inside his room and hid behind the piller. I looked over and saw Nataro peek out before a sinister grin crossed his face and before my eyes he transformed into Shang Tsung and disappeared back into the room. "Shang Tsung!" I thought. I moved closer to the door before I heard a scream echo from within. "Now!" I said and rushed in to see Shang Tsung get flung into the wall. I ran up to him with my blades drawn and stabbed him in his heart. All four of my blades deep inside his chest I picked him up and shouted a battle cry before I split him in two's. Abel jumped out of bed and ran behind me. "What was he doing here?" He asked. "I don't know Abel but he's dead now. Your safe" I said and hugger him. "Thank you Aunt Sheeva!" Abel said. Just then Empress Sindel and Nitara rushed in. "What happened!?" Nitara asked. "Abel!" Empress Sindel said as she held him. "I'm OK Mom. Thanks to Aunt Sheeva" Abel said. "Where is Nataro?" Nitara asked.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Where is Nataro?" Nitara asked. "I don't think he was ever with us" I said. "What are you talking about?" Nitara asked. "It was Shang Tsung Nitara. He used Nataro's form to be hidden and attempted to kill Abel" Sheeva said. Suddenly we heard a cracking sound and all turned to see what it was. In the corner of the room hidden in the shadows stood what looked like a man. "Nataro was with the three of you however his will wasn't strong enough to break Shang Tsung's control" the man said in a handsome and charming voice.

"Identify yourself now!" Sheeva said. "Queen Sindel.....mother spoke of you" the man said. "Queen Sindel????" Mother said surprised. The man came out from the shadows and stood before us. He was tall and slender and looked about my age maybe a year older wearing a black yukata decorated with golden flowers. His shoes were ninja tabi looking shoes and he wore a black mask that covered his mouth drawing the attention to his handsome and unique violet eyes. On the back of his waist sat a single short sword enclosed in a maroon red case. His chest length midnight blue hair stood out in a low ponytail like how I keep my hair. He walked towards mother and kneeled infront of her. "Your highness! I'm honoured to meet you and stand in your presence. Thanks you for the large part you played in my parents lives. I was raised in a loving home with two wonderful mothers" the man said. "Two mother's? Thanks to me? Oh my! Your Edinian!" Mother said. "Yes your highness. My name is Ryo Tachiha! My mothers spoke highly of your caring nature and kind heart" the man said introducing himself. "Tachiha? I remember your parents. They were among my most loyal handmaids" mother said. "Indeed they were your highness. Much like you. They fled Edinia when Shao Khan invaded and fled to Strotana where I was born and raised. "Strotana....the only place Shao Khan didn't reach during his invasion...are other Edinians there?" Mother asked. "Unfortunately no...most were killed and those who did not die swore allegiance to Shao Khan. Who still betrayed them and killed them. I am the only one left...aside from you, Jade, and Princess Kitana" Ryo said. "There is also me" I said and Ryo turned to me. "Who are you?" He asked. "This is Abel....Prince of Ednia my last child with Jerrod" Mother said. "Your highness!" Ryo said and kneeled before me. "Please don't call me that" I said. "I must you are the Prince" Ryo said. "I was raised in Earthrealm I'm no Prince please just call me Abel" I said. "Earthrealm?" Ryo said confused. "That's where I placed him to keep him safe from Shao Khan" mom said. "I see very well....Abel" Ryo said and stood up. "Thank you" I said with a smile. "So....Nataro really is dead?" Nitara said breaking the moment we are having. "Unfortunately yes Lady Nitara....he did survive the invasion of Vaeturnus however he was employed by Shao Khan and when Mileena was created he was killed by Shang Tsung when he uncovered his work and intended to tell Princess Kitana" Ryo said. "If he survived....he would have helped her overthrow Shao Khan....oh my little boy..." Nitara said as tears formed in her eyes. I walked over and held her as she burst into tears. "I regret killing him now....that should have been your privilege" Sheeva said.